god? help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god? help me

if there is, i know, its up to me, --if i could find a way to die, now, i would like that, i soo hate myself- what a crazy rollercoaster ride of ups and downs, i cant take it any more, now i know i am a lost cause- there is no reason, no meaning to anything-thats it-thats all-

god? help me

katie are you alone right now? can you call a friend or family member?

Comment

god? help me

Please check back in! If you can't reach a family member, go into chat.
      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

god? help me

Katie..nothing is ever as bad as it seems ..life is worth living, no matter how dismal it may seem....please check in;;;
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

god? help me

Katie!
          There are ALOT of people worried for you here...please talk to us!
          We all hate ourselves at some point and can't see any reason to keep trying...but just the fact that you posted means you are reaching out for someone..so let all of us be those 'someones' and help you get through the hard bits! TALK TO US KATIE!!!
          Chicken

Comment

god? help me

Message me privately or one of the others if you need to ok!
            I will keep checking in today !
            Chicken

Comment

god? help me

Katie.. we've all been there and felt as hopeless as you do right now... please make use of our experience and let us help you! :l
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

god? help me

Hi Katie,
                Yes, it is a horrible rollercoaster to be on. A bloody nightmare. You are not a lost cause. You mean something. Please talk to us. We have been there, and want to help.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

god? help me

Katie, please talk to us or someone about your feelings. There are times we all feel down, but time has a way of healing us or changing our thoughts and moods for the better. We all care,, yes, about you.

Winefree

Comment

god? help me

Katie YOUR NOT A LOST CAUSE YOU NEVER ARE AND NEVER WILL BE!

Suicide.org: Suicide Prevention, Suicide Awareness, Suicide Support - Suicide.org! Suicide.org! Suicide.org! THIS SITE WILL HELP YOU OUT BY HAVING SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN CALL AND TALK TO.
                    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

god? help me

This could have been my post two weeks ago, katie. But as others have said, it means something that you are reaching out. Just your subject line shows you want help, but like me don't know where to find it. I found a website that said, "Can you wait 24 hours before doing something that can't be undone?" I thought yes , ok, 24 hours. And another 24 hours. Yes, ultimately, it's up to you. But all the posts to your cry for help show you aren't alone.

Comment

god? help me

Katie, please check in, so many of us have felt like you do, its truly horrible, but there is help here.
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

god? help me

God uses people to do his work and your cry for help has been heard. No one is ever a lost cause, and everthing has meaning, you just cannot see it right now.

Many people here have felt as you do, including myself, within you there is a beauty and strength that you just don't have access to at the moment. You are in crisis which also means you are at a turning point.

Accept the helping hands that are waiting for you here. :l
                          I love you, I'm sorry, please forgive me, thank you.

Comment

god? help me

katie drop back in hear and let us know how you are,you have good friends here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

god? help me

Katie, you are not alone and you have choices, a choice to stay in your pain or reach out for help and receive it in abundance from here. We care and we will help. Please check in.:l

Comment

Working...
                              X