It's taken 20 years!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's taken 20 years!

Hi there all those that truely understand where I'm from. Most of us seem to suffer from the same problem, only different degrees of alcohol abuse! I have been popping into this website periodically for the past four weeks. Almost like someone who is dipping their toes into the cold ocean! In ..out..in..out..etc. Life is good, life is ghastly, life is good again, life is dreadful, etc.!! Coming to terms with where I am really AT is taking it's toll and time! Meanwhile, while I can hoodwink those around me into believing that all is OK, so what does it really matter? Today my husband acknowledged to me for the first time ever that he thinks I may drink too much and he was worried about my health! Gracious, it's been 22 years of hidden drinking, and up until recently I know he hadn't a clue what I consumed!! He has only recently started to take notice of the number of empty bottles in the recycle bin!! The fact that he indicated that he was so worried about me was quite a surprise. O, well, it was great while it lasted!

It's taken 20 years!

Lou-Lou sweety.....

whats going on???
    Hugs
    Jen
    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

It's taken 20 years!

Hi there loulou

Notice this is your first post:welcome:. Come and join us and we can all dip toes together.

Tawny

Comment

It's taken 20 years!

OOps

I thought this was our other Lou! I was confused! My bad (its that darn dopa again)
        Sorry Lou-lou and :welcome:
        Come join us - you have joined a great bunch! We are here for you!
        Hugs
        Jen
        Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Working...
        X