River has Generic Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey people. I see that River Pharmacy now has generic baclofen. That's great! I like dealing with them. Im thinking of trying out the baclofen. Sometimes my anxiety can be very debilitating. For some reason I have an aversion to grocery stores, and can't go into one by myself. How weird is that. Other days I feel very confident. I don't get it. Plus I've been sober for over 3 years now. I am glad to hear that Im not the only one.

As you know, debriela, River is not the only one with generic Bac (for any of you who haven't already, see separate thread on ordering online Bac posted by Lusus).

I'm assuming the reason you posted this is because River delivers to Canada (or its stuff doesn't have a customs problem)?

I know, debriela, that you have responded to the other thread -- I'm just writing this for clarification and for the benefit of other people.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Oh, and yes, as you know, Bac is great for anxiety. Many people on this site (including myself) have found it to work almost instantly and at low doses (for the anxiety).

Again, this is just for the benefit of new people who might not have read the other threads on this.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X