All Ireland hurling match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right i am off to watch the all Ireland hurling match between kilkenny and Tipperary,i am supporting tip. its a money thing.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Cool Mario!
    I really like Hurling. Aside from some obvious differences, i see a lot of similarities with our 'Australian rules football', which is also related to your 'Gaelic footy'. I spent time on the west coast, and have fond memories, so i'll barrack for any team from those part's. Does Galway or Mayo field a team?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

hi guitarrista, galway & mayo are ,it seems concentrating on there football,kilkenny are the ones to beat as they have won the last 3 all Irelands and going for there 4th.the top teams in hurling now
      kilkenny 1st
      tippararey 2nd
      cork 3rd
      limerick4th
      wexford 5th
      open to correction there.. ps Dublin are not doing to bad and seem to be rising.see ya talk again.:-)

Comment

Thanks for the info mate. Think i'll go for Cork then.' Pork 'em Cork!' 'C'mon Cork! Cork 'em and pork 'em'! Have i got the idea? lol.
        A few pubs are broadcasting a game live tonight around 11.00 p.m. my time, for the Irish folk's here, so it must be the same one. I'll back Tip for this one too. Kilkenny can have a break.

Best wishes to you and your's buddy.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi guys, I cant see past the cats'again this year Mario.
          Here is a link if anyone is interested what this game is about
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmzivRetelE[/video]]YouTube - Hurling - The Fastest Game on Grass
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Wow I have never seen this sport it looks fantastic.

Of course, "hurling" is also slang for throwing up, so naturally I was interested in the all Ireland hurling match ... I would not want to be on the clean up squad for that one.
            vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

yes cyclefan its a tough fit game,one of Irelands traditional sports,by the way kilkenny won it yesterday for the fourth time in a row,there was over 80,000. people at the game.hope anyone that was intrested looked at ktab,s link above.:-)

Comment

cyclefan;709896 wrote: Wow I have never seen this sport it looks fantastic.

Of course, "hurling" is also slang for throwing up, so naturally I was interested in the all Ireland hurling match ... I would not want to be on the clean up squad for that one.
                The same thought occurred to me, cyclefan, I just thought IAD would have commented by now! :H

I watched the link provided by KTAB, and that does look pretty wild. I'd stay and watch the whole game. I'd never heard of this either, but saw another link to a college game in the US, so I guess it's here somewhere. Where I live is (American) football country. You learn so much at MWO, it always amazes me.
                ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Here's The "Great Pumpkin" Hurling Contest..........Ha! IAD. (Halloween is right around the corner.....) Been busy today....Ha! But your right "dancelot" I could'nt let this one get away ! Ha!
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                  X