Baclofen pharmacy accepting paypal???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, does anyone know of an online pharmacy selling baclofen and accepting paypal as payment?? I don't want the transaction showing on my credit card bill..........

Thanks, BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Hi Betty -- glad to see you are considering climbing on the Bac Bandwagon.

I don't know the answer to your question, though. -- but a couple things:

1) There is a thread called "Ordering Baclofen Online" posted by Lusus. The information may be in there... and if it's not, you could probably ask Lusus if she doesn't reply to this post.

2) I don't think the bills show what you are ordering. For example, if it is 4rx, I think that's what it says on the bill. Is there any reason that would be a problem? Also, why does it matter? You're not hiding this from Mr. Boop, are you? And if not, would anyone else have access to your bills? Just wondering if you are being too paranoid ... although I am usually the most paranoid person around... but I never met an intelligent person who isn't at least a little paranoid=)
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I haven't seen an online pharm that uses paypal.

Beatle is right about the cc statements. For all three pharms I've ordered from, the statements have the pharm listed, not what was ordered.

you could probably ask Lusus if she doesn't reply to this post.
      I've been transgenderified! Reach out and touch someone.

Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

BB

It won't show what you ordered, and even if it did Baclofen is a muscle relaxant, you had twitchy legs.

Here is a pharmacy where you can pay via bank wire.

United Pharmacies (UK)

However the .co.uk rediercts to a Hong Kong website, so they do not ship from the UK- plus I think it is very expensive.

Comment

Betty!!!!!

I just wanted to really "talk to you", but cannot pm you!!!! I can't figure that one out, just hoping you read this cuz I want you to know what WONDERS baclofen has done for me!!!!! Some people might think it crazy, but it has literally changed my life!!!!! I see you "messed up", but once I was on baclofen, I didn't drink for a while, then inevitably (as I always do)!?!?! I drank, enjoyed it, stopped at 2 and had NO desire for more!!? How cool is that!?! That has NEVER hapened since when I was young!!! I feel as though I have my life back........

Still go to AA but just once a week, to see my friends and socialize mostly.......don't NEED it like most people to stay sober, since I can moderate sooooo well now if I want to drink, which I totally enjoy!!!!

Hope you try it!!!

MA(pm me any time if you can and want to)I just hope you read this!!
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
          X