Another Alternative Approach to Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. I got this in my email today and wanted to share it in case anyone is interested in the link and the information.

Author of Alcoholism: The Cause & The Cure, Genita Petralli is lecturing October 15th on ?The Biochemistry of Alcoholism and How to Cure It.?

For more information on her proven ground-breaking holistic program that truly changes addicted brain chemistry to healthy, non-addictive brain chemistry please go to http://the101program.com.

THANKS!

CV, It is always great to be armed w/ any extra tools we can possibly have to use against this thing!:thanks: I will read all about it..........You are a wealth of information!! By the way MSM has cured my knee, I rode my horse for 4 hours last Sun, and normally that kills my knee for about 3 days (I have trouble walking), but I was perfectly fine because of the MSM (at least that is all I can attribute it too!)

Love and hugs,

Mary Anne

Comment

Hi CV!

Hi CV!
      First off, thanks for your continuous wealth of research and input - we just love you around here!! :l
      Now, on another topic - remember when you posted some inof on the amino acid that is expecially good for anxiety/depression etc (L-Tryp was it?) - I want to get it and thought it might help for newbies...can you confirm which one that was again...I am also going to start a new thread with this question since I think this is important...
      Thanks CV - you are the best, the BEST!
      Love and hugs
      Jen!:h
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Mary Anne,

I'm sooo glad the MSM helped. It has worked wonders for me with my knees when they were creaking and painful a couple of years ago. The creaks went away and have never come back!

I'm jealous with the horse riding. I haven't done it in years although my mother still has horses and, for some reason, has started getting wild mustangs at auction to save, raise, train, etc. She's not really riding much because she's 70 but she's still out there baling and hauling hay, cleaning corrals, feeding the horses and some training...

Amazing to me how they keep so young and active..:l

Mary Anne wrote: CV, It is always great to be armed w/ any extra tools we can possibly have to use against this thing!:thanks: I will read all about it..........You are a wealth of information!! By the way MSM has cured my knee, I rode my horse for 4 hours last Sun, and normally that kills my knee for about 3 days (I have trouble walking), but I was perfectly fine because of the MSM (at least that is all I can attribute it too!)

Love and hugs,

Mary Anne

Comment

Thanks for the lead. I just put the book on hold at the library!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

MSM

Mary Anne and others.

What is MSM and where do I get it? I have terrible knees.

I thinkk the amino acid for anxiety etc. is L-triptophan. At one point it was banned from the market because of a bad batch from Asia but I think that is fixed now.

I appreciate your help, everyone.:thanks: :thanks:
            Ivy

Comment

Ivy, I get mine in bulk from vitacost. I have used other sources as well, but I like to buy that in bulk crystal as well and make sure that it is a minimum of 99.9% pure. The crystals for me are better to use with my varying dosages and I've found the capsules to be more expensive and less absorbant for my system.

You may also want to check out the swanson vitamin link online too.

Here is a pretty good overview of MSM and it's uses. http://www.herbshop.com/msm.htm

Comment

Hey Cv thanks for the link, the book seems like it will give more info which I need to make my mind realize how destructive alcohol really is long term. I am about to embark on another try at sobriety and feel this time that failure isn't an option. I always seem to rationalize that it's ok to drink or I will stop someday. Time to crush it before I get crushed. Again thank you for the link
                headless

Comment

101 program for alcohol cure and detox

I decided to enroll in the 101 program just a little over a week ago (costs approx. $1700.00 for the comprehensive program). The comprehensive program includes 3 to 4 consultations with addictive biochemist Genita Petralli. Also, the price includes very thorough blood, urine, and saliva draws to determine bodily damage by alcohol so that a personal nutritional protocol can be determined by each individual.

The personal neutraceutacals are delivered to your door and the seven week detox begins. You are placed on a very strict diet during this time (no meats, as saturated fats slow down the healing process of the liver and other vital organs affected by alcohol). There is no restriction on the amount of food, just the kinds of food that you can ingest - like fermented foods, fruits, vegetables, beans, and the like. After the detox period you are able to introduce lean meats, if desired.

Ms. Petralli will contact you a couple of weeks later to go over your test results which may include a tweaking of your personal nutrient dosages. At the end of the seven week detox, you submit another round of blood, brain, and other tests (included in tuition costs) to determine healing before embarking on the next, more maintenance, but still healing, phase of the program. The third phase, after 9 to 12 mos. is maintenance entirely, giving you lifetime control over addiction through physical healing of afflicted biochemistry.

As I am just beginning this program, I'm not completely sure how it will work for me. I've had my initial consultation with Ms. Petralli and I can tell she is very knowledgeable of alcohol addiction (much more so than my physician). If you wish, I will keep you updated on my progress, or lack thereof. After 12 years of heavy drinking, I'm at the bottom of the barrel (or bottle) so to speak, so I have nothing to lose.

Thanks,
                  Benji

p.s. I have found the book, Alcoholism, The Cause and The Cure, to be a very thorough and scientific explanation of the damages and cure for alcoholics.

Comment

Wow, I saw the original poster was CV1. I was so excited because I miss her around here.

I hope all goes well for you Country Boy.

CV1 where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    :h :h :h :h

Comment

correction

Correction to a statement I made in my previous post: Basically, you are not limited by the amount of vegetable foods you can ingest - like fruits, vegetables (fermented foods like miso, tempeh, natto, are highly recommended for the healing protocol), beans, salads, so forth. During the detox period, you are not to eat any meat or dairy products, because the saturated fats and lactose products can interfere with healing process.

Benji

Comment

Benji, I would appreciate a follow up on your success or lack thereof with this program. I think it looks so restrictive and not realistic enough for me, but if it does wonders for you I would love to know so I can reconsider. Thanks so much, and best of luck to you.....
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Yes, I definately want an update. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X