Hallelujah (written by Leonard Cohen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

k.d. langs's rendition of "Hallelujah: (i.e. the Shrek song) -- from 2005.
    Most amazing cover of this amazing song. Stirs the soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_NpxTWbovE[/video]]YouTube - K.D. Lang sings Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah
    Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Great song and version Puddy. Have you heard this Leonard Cohen song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0j14GrB-u8[/video]]YouTube - Leonard Cohen - A Thousand Kisses Deep
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Hi KTAB -- no, not until now. Have listened to it 4 times, and looked-up the lyrics.
      I'm going to be listening to a lot of him on You Tube! thanks Ktab

My first knowledge of Leonard Cohen was on my last trip to Canada, where Cohen seems to be a national treasure. otherwise, I haven't been properly introduced!

I've been to Canada 4 times - LOVE IT. The USA state where I live borders Canada. Looks like I won't be going back anytime soon -- if EVER -- since I got a DUI 2 yrs ago. (Canada doesn't allow reprobates like me into their great country.) :no:
      Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Comment

Hi Puddy glad you enjoyed it. May I recommend 'The essential Leonard Cohen' 2002.
        It is a double CD of most of his best stuff from with some great recordings. Mine are nearly worn out, it is terrific stuff although it doesnt cover very much of his earlier tracks.
        Sorry to hear about your ban, I hope it will it be lifted at some stage.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
        X