Naltrexone Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naltrexone Australia

To the Aussie that purchased Naltrexone via River Pharmacy. I looked into it but can't find the thread in which I saw that you purchased it. It is illegal to purchase this drug without prior approval from Therapeautic Goods. You require a prescription & then have to seek approval to import. Max Penalty 5 years imprisonment and/or $2200 fine. It's a Schedule 4 Drug, same as Baclofen. Careful kiddies. Anyone else with enquiries about this, I'm happy to point you in the right direction. Also I found a fab Dr. in Leichhardt & my friend same in Rozelle. Both enlightened to prescribe Naltrexone. It's PBS.

Naltrexone Australia

G'day, I'm a new member and I've found myself in relationship with an alcoholic. I'm supporting her the best way I know how, at the same time I've told her its enough and I'm out if she wishes to continue. There are many schools of thought when it comes to "tough love" and being there for your partner. I wanted to find some more information on Naltrexone as a treatment option, personal experience would be great, as I don't want to suggest an option that is useless and prohibitively expensive. I need help

Comment

Naltrexone Australia

Tracey C naltrexone is a prohibited import yes under sced 4 no. 177 oxymorphone. However be interested in the comment 'same as baclofen' where did you get this info ? This link goes to the shcedule 4 list (drugs) of prohibited imports.CUSTOMS (PROHIBITED IMPORTS) REGULATIONS 1956 - SCHEDULE 4 Drugs i dont see baclofen or its chemical names chlorophenl butatonic acid or its derivative GABA, other names lioresal, lebic, pacifen ect dont show up either. I have purchaseed on line without perscription as customs do not require one if you are purchasing no more than 3 months supply at any one time and it is for personal use. Customs have opened and checked my packages but have never fined me or seized them. However i agree best done under doctors supervision with a perscription
      Regards
      Reggie

Comment

Naltrexone Australia

Tracey-c I've PM'd you...would love some more info. on those Drs...they're in my neighbourhood.

xo

Comment

Naltrexone Australia

PS Hi Alfred...there's lots of info in this section about those using meds to cut down/out drinking...some good reading.
          You may also want to start a thread in the 'Family members affected by alcohol' to meet some others in similar situations.

Comment

Naltrexone Australia

is there a thread someone can point me to in regard to meds available in australia as well as how to get kudzu or something similar? i don't know where to start!

Comment

Working...
            X