please help me
    i need to stop
    "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
    Bring it on!

help please

Hiya Annie.
    I'm here to listen, if that's any good?
    Are you home now, and are you safe?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

help please

had another seizure this morning.drank a glass of wine to prevent another one.now i'm dreading it happening again.
      Bring it on!

Comment

help please

Annie. You'll have to get yourself to a doc, or a hospital. You know that. Can you get to a doc? Can you ring someone? Who's with you now?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

help please

thanks guitarista,i'm at home and ok...just feeling raging at myself for allowing things to get so bad.
          Bring it on!

Comment

help please

il be fine,just need to stop drinking.
            Bring it on!

Comment

help please

I'm just concerned that you had a seizure this morning, which from what i understand, would've been in the last couple of hours? Shouldn't you get to a doc?

Comment

help please

You got some decent af time up recently, didn't you? I remember you posting, as part of an af thread, i think it was.

Comment

help please

annie, my little darling, let us know if you are ok please
                  :dancin: enguin:
                  starting over

Comment

help please

anniemac;712261 wrote: il be fine,just need to stop drinking.
                    Annie,
                    That must be so scary. You need to get yourself to a doctor. Is there something that would prevent you getting medical attention? I know that if I were having such problems and I called my doctor she would squeeze me in no matter her schedule; likely the same day. Of course, she's a special person. During my long period of unemployment she saw me twice and didn't charge me a dime. She also gave me prescription samples so I wouldn't have to spend money on a prescription.
                    Annie, you're in my prayers dear.
                    I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

help please

Hi Annie, I work in mental health, if you are having seizures you need to see a doctor, you need librium or diazepam to stop the convulsions. Please seek help.

Comment

help please

Annie you ok, pm if you want to chat. Worried about ya here.

Comment

help please

hi annie,how are you now ,can you let us no,lots of help & support here.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

help please

annie, please get back with us and let us know how you're doing. We care about you annie and want to help.

If you're not responding because you're at the doctor's office, that would be good to know.
                            I've been walking, a long and crooked path. Come my restoration, wash my body clean...

Comment

help please

im ok everyone.thanks to you all for your kind words...
                              going to the docs 2moro.mr mac going aswell.he insists!
                              looks like an af life for me from now on!
                              xx
                              Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                              X