Problems posting replies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems posting replies

I've been trying to post a reply to DeeBee's post on Alcolim, but can't get it to post. It keeps canceling after 30 seconds, saying the time has expired... anyone else have this happen?
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Problems posting replies

I get that when I browse MWO on my cellphone and the connection speed isn't that great. Click the "post reply" button every 10 seconds or so. If the post has gone trough, it will show a screen saying that your re-submission is a duplicate. That way you shouldn't get a time-out.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Problems posting replies

Thanks, I'll try-- but I do have a high speed line and have never had this problem before... and what's with the "fatal error" message? I certainly am irritated... but I think I'll live=)
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Problems posting replies

"Fatal error" would be us carrying on drinking :H
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Problems posting replies

And Deebs is hanging in the Army thread - I've asked her to PM you...
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Problems posting replies

Beatle

Can you post your reply here?

I would be interested to hear what you say before I order.

Comment

Working...
            X