Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SALON OPEN!!

Hi guys...an gals!!

Just to let you all know the salon is officialy open (at last)!!!!

Sorry for the delay... unfortunatley dizzy lizzy (Bambs) who runs the decorating shop ordered me the wrong wall paper so its been a bit of a mad rush to finish !!!

Please drop in as and when you all can...AF berverges and all kinds of scrummy things for you to snack on while you chat. Promise ill try and get as many of you as possible looking goegeous, got a feeling its gonna be busy round here...may need to enlist some help!!

Loves

Lou-Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

SALON OPEN!!

Oh perfect timing right on my way into work. I'm havin a bad hair day on top of it. See what cha can do Lou Lou.
    Oh I think the wall paper looks great. Are those pink flamingos? I love it!
    Lots of sunshine in here I just love it Lou Lou. I wonder if one of the guys are plannin on a barber shop. Maybe its just Janet thats got me thinkin about Andy and the boys. Seems like Floyd is around here tho. Of course nothing you know about Lou Lou.....so nevermind.
    Well gotta run, Bambs you look lovely, Lou Lou I love my hair and the shop and tell everyone hi--see ya later.
    And oh Bambs I love your dog.
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

Oh, I need some highlights and a shampoo and blowdry!!! Also, can I have a scalp massage, too??? Ummmmm, I'm relishing the thought of it!!!
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

Kathy

Of course... indian head massage is complimentary..hope you enjoy

Lou-Lou x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

OOOH..a head massage sounds WONDERFUL! And my "chin-length" bob is now near my shoulders...help...I'm SO sick of traveling all the way to Brooklyn (from up near the Bronx_to get a wretched haircut! Much shorter trip to Absville--and MUCH better company!
          Thanks, Lou!
          :h
          susan
          "I'm a sucker for a good resurrection story." Anne Lamott

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

Hey Lou,
            I'm coming to your shop.Last time I went to get my hair cut the girl told me she was out too late the night before and she smelled like rubbing alcohol.
            Do you do color?????

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

What is rubbing alcohol ??? !!!
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

I have no idea...good news is i do colour (wonderfully!!!) and i will definitley not have been out on the booze the night before!!!
                Whenever your ready Vino...im here

Lou-Lou x x

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

bambs you crack me up rubbing ach is the stuff you put on cuts. lou i need a spiral perm so since im first today she wont have time for any one else since it takes all day to put it in rollers.i also need my eyebrows...ect done, could use mani and pedi,yes ill take the head mass too. oh and here is $400 mwo dollars for your time. thanks lou!

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

Hi Lou, I really need a cut, have only had one since I got married nearly 3 years ago! My curls are getting long and frizzy and unkempt.... I bet you can make me look like a new woman!!! I would love some red color too... if it isn't to much trouble?
                    We are both of us angels, with only one wing... together, we can fly...

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

Lou....Do you have the "JUST FOR MEN" hair dye......Getting a few grey hairs here?
                      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

SALON OPEN!!

Macks

You bet i do.....grecian 2000 too, so you have a choice!!! I can even touch up the old eye brows to match!

Love

Lou-Lou x x

Comment

Working...
                        X