Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you get the meds in USA without an RX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am interested in trying the meds without an RX as I am convinced my doctor will not prescribe either the Topomax or the Baclofen... I will find out on Thursday. I have read the MWO book and have the CDs from the Hypnotist.... Are there online pharmacies that will do it without an RX?

I have drank a minimum of one bottle of wine for the past two years. Lately I have discovered Cosmo's and have two of those a day on the weekends with the wine...

I really have never drank prior to two years ago.

I am a gastric bypass patient who has lost almost 200 lbs and with that surgery we are not to drink as it hits us harder (like 2 for 1)....

I appreciate the help as I need to get control....

yep... I order from Inhouse Pharmacy - Supplying a wide range of Prescription and Non-Prescription Medications Online including Prozac, Paxil, Zoloft, Ventolin, Singulair. no script needed and always arrives in about 10 days.

Comment

Several online pharmacies are out there. River Pharmacy (pretty pricey) 4RX.COM: Your Online Source For Affordable Generic Medications and others that will be able to come up with more names.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I ordered from River Pharmacy. It is on the home page of this site (link on left hand-side in ad box). Order came arrived in 10 days.
        - Sonya

I beleive I can keep going, long after I can't

Comment

4RX.com is reasonable... requires signature. As I'm not home during the day, I have to sign at post office. Sometimes split orders over several days.
          Congrats on your success with gastric bypass!!
          But, like you said, it's a two-fer (1 hit for the price of 2) Be careful Bonnie
          Woman takes a drink, drink takes a drink, drink takes a woman.

Comment

All of the pharmacies that Lusus recommends are great. I've tried all of them. So far, inhouse shipped everything to me the fastest and 4RX was the slowest (don't pay for the expedited shipping, btw--it was actually slower than the regular shipping!)

Comment

Working...
            X