Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..what a day!

Hey Muffins,
    Just read all posts...all 33!! Wow...I don't get a chance to check back until the end of the day so I had been thinking all day of just how I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on this...as my world is seeming a bit on the negative side and how weird as I'm reading through the posts, my thoughts are coming through....
    This is too strange--you know how I've been alluding to the fact that I must get more positive, what I haven't been saying is the fact that it's toward my husband!! I am being so mean to him lately and it's really not been pretty around here..than I read everyone's posts today!! I was about to ask everyone's advice, figuring maybe it was the topa and it's making me edgy and bitchy--maybe I'm on too high of a dosage..only seems like theres a lot of you out there feeling annonyed toward your significant other lately. I've been trying to put my finger on it...could it be that I'm not drowning myself with a bottle of 2 of wine each night, therefore, I am not able to be so forgiving of things he does that annoys me....(although I do know all about the showing up at the soccer practice with beer breath and that is just not acceptable!) Is it that I'm trying to improve and that I see him not improving and so I am picking his faults apart? I don't know--it's high tension around here and I certainly need to change it....it's not a good way to run a household. Once again, You all are the best and it certainly helps knowing that I'm not the only one out there...another slipperly slope...at least I know I can stay on my topa!!
    Love you all so much!
    sm-mary

Wow..what a day!

Soccermom Mary, missed you today. If you read my earlier posts I think a lot of our annoyance is with ourselves and we take it out on those we love. Today has been a very bad day for me and I am looking forward to waking up tomorrow feeling a lot better. I am here, along with the other muffs, when you need to vent about your hubby. It is such a natural part of relationships I think but we need to be reminded we are not alone.
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wow..what a day!

Hi Soccermom and Luscious,

I think that we are impatient for several reasons:
      • we are in withdrawal
      • the hubby doesn't realise how hard it is/ doesn't understand why we need to change
      • we become frustrated when we don't achieve our aimswe are thinking of ourselves more of the time andhe is used to full-time attention
      My hubby slept downstairs last night because we argued over why he doesn't like coffee!

I wondered if he associated the smell with an incident from his childhood that he doesn't remember.( At this point, being a frustrated psychologist I was looking forward to an interesting debate) The debate follows in blue.

No, I just don't like it.

Love to all
      Waves 2
      Enough is enough

Comment

Wow..what a day!

Thanks You Two!!
        Lush-Molly-I do Agree that I am annonyed with myself and now that I'm working on improving I am also going through this emotional briar patch.
        And Waves----I know it was far from funny---but you did make me laugh. I'm right there with you two!!
        Love you, you know that!
        sm-mary

Comment

Wow..what a day!

Waves, sorry but that cracked me up. I have woken up many a morning to sheer embarrasment over the cause of a fight the night before. And I know I have had simpler fights than even your coffee one. All we can do is laugh about it I guess but I can just see your hubby on the couch thinking, "she is mad because I don't like coffee??? What the hell????" And I agree with all of your points about us being irritable with the struggle and them not getting it at all.
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wow..what a day!

Waves I am so sorry but you cracked me up too with that coffee story!!
            Is it possible it IS the topa making us irritable???
            Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Wow..what a day!

Don't know Jen....I'm on 150 and seem pretty darn edgy...but now it's almost been 3 weeks and it seems like it's getting better...what about you?

Comment

Working...
              X