The Biggest Loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Biggest Loser

This really has nothing to do with alcohol, but it could help inspire you cut back on your drinking and learn to get in control of your life. Life Style Change, that's what I call it.

The Biggest Loser TV show premiere's tonight on NBC in the "States". It a very inspiring show, watching these people get fit and loss the weight they been struggling to lose for a long time. It might also make you want to get up and start exercising :thumbs:

So my point is, if they have to work HARD to lose the weight that they have been struggling with, we too can work HARD to fight the battle of the booze !! :yougo:

The Biggest Loser - NBC Site
    Miss October :blinkylove:

The Biggest Loser

Hi, Miss October -

Yeah, that show is so inspiring. Those folks have the same problem with food that we have with AL. A lot of changing habits, changing attitudes applies to us as well. Seeing them get through that week by week does make me think, if they can do that, I can get through this. Great show.
    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

The Biggest Loser

Love that show too! Will be watchin tonight! :H

Comment

Working...
      X