Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Any F1 fans out there? What do you think about Renault?
    I am a McLaren fan myself, but I do have Ferrari and Brawn fan friends, so I am not a fanatic. This Renault race fixing has really shocked me, and I am not a Renault fan in any way, but I still did not believe the allegations. Perhaps I am a little naive. But to crash, risk marshalls lives, I am old enough to remember the tyre hitting and killing the marshall, while the TV camera got in for a better view from the heelicoptor, very sensitive. How stupid can a team be!

Hi

F1

Am I really the only F1 fan out here, or do you just not want to talk to a McLaren fan?

Comment

Hi

:racer:Hi, Elsa -

I'm a NASCAR fan, which is different than F1, I know. Juan Pablo Montoya, who used to race F1, was on the pole in the NH race yesterday and came in second. I heard he was a little "aggressive" in F1. Actually, he's pretty aggressive for NASCAR, but did race pretty clean yesterday. Great driver, not real popular with fans, but then lots of guys are "villains" for whatever reason (including my driver). There's another guy that was in F1, Max Papis, but he only races part time for an underfunded one car team. I know he wasn't happy in F1, got screwed over somehow, likes NASCAR better, even though he doesn't get to race often.

I have some friends from North Carolina, where NASCAR's based, and when I found out the hubby's into race cars, I thought, oh cool, then I found out he only liked F1! :H

That's all I really know about F1. Somebody around here must though, because I see them talk about some pretty obscure sports (at least from where I am!).

Have a good day!
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Hi

Love "Danica" but I hear she's leaving F1 for NASCAR........Ha! IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
        X