no subject. nothing left.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps I am posting in the wrong site. My AL has turned into severe depression which I do not have a history of, but only due to recent circumstantial events. I am feeling myself giving up and this is the only place I now where to go right now. I received news last night that I cannot deal with. I don't want to hurt my husband but I just don't think I can go on...end of rope. My friends here, please PM, I am scared.
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Hang in there Colbe,
    The booze is a depressant, and will make you feel even more down.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;718120 wrote: Hang in there Colbe,
      The booze is a depressant, and will make you feel even more down.
      I am sober, it is 6am here. I don't want to be sober and I don't want to be here anymore.
      Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

Comment

Colbe, can you get on the phone and call someone? Take some deep, slow breaths, and try to calm yourself.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

We don't know each other, but P.M. me if you'd like. I can't go into chat on this p.c.

Comment

i will go to chat, TY

Comment

sorry...I just read that you canNOT go to chat...sorry, crying made it difficult to read.

Comment

ok. got your p.m.

Comment

Colbe,you hang in there....
                  Every hour you will turn a corner..
                  Trust me,i've been there....

annie
                  x
                  "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
                  Bring it on!

Comment

Colbe,

Are you thinking of hurting yourself?

There might be someone here who will talk to you on the phone. I think you should send a message here out asking to hook up in person with people from your area so you have someone you can call when you are in need.

Comment

i spent a bunch of time on the phone with universal until my battery died. Thank you everyone for your concern, but this is not something that can be fixed. My little girl is gone, forever. I do not have a purpose here any more.

Comment

What happened to your little girl hun? What do you mean she is gone?

Comment

Yes you do...
                          You have posted in the right site.
                          Get your ass back here right now

Comment

Colbe my understanding of your situation is that your husband has custody of your daughter?

She still needs her mum. You have to be here for her...how would she feel if you harm yourself? Hang on in there, things can and will get better- just come back and talk to us.

Comment

social services, nosey neighbor, nothing to do with AL. Custody went to the dead beat bio dad (never received child support in 13 years), and placement went to my FU sister. have not seen my girl in months, thats the way DHS works here (I am a FORMER MSW!) I left the field for this very reason. A big huge black (SW), unprofessional b!tch stole my girl as a result of a neighbor (who a hardly know) and grew up in foster care, trying to "save the world"
                              My girl told me last night that she hated me. We had a GREAT relationship before all these asses dug their claws into my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X