Anyone speaking to me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone speaking to me??

Hi guys - sorry about my little self-pity birthday party. I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings with my temper tantrum! It was a very bad morning and didn't get much better as the day progressed. My "sore foot" turned out to have a broken bone. It's feeling better, but I overdid it yesterday. I hate the crutches more than the limping, but they are a necessary evil. So, needless to say, if I can't exercise, I might as well eat. And if I eat, I might as well drink. Only drank five out of six and was not as out of control as I could have been. I found out I like it better in Absville than the pub (altho I must admit I did have fun watching the football game yesterday - the spectators were more entertaining than the game).

I'm going to wait a couple of days before starting the supps again because I had a bad digestive reaction to booze and the supps at the same time and hope that I will be able to exercise soon.

Again, I'm sorry - usually when I feel sorry for myself I just sulk in a corner. I promise to be on my best (?) behavior.

Barb

Anyone speaking to me??

SO GLAD YOUR BACK
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Anyone speaking to me??

Barb
      im running out the door and gotta get my darlin child (thats kinda buggin me and makin his problem my problem which I know I gotta quit suckin into dangit!!!!)
      Yes, yes yes
      so glad your back
      pick a house
      see ya later

Hey everybody......Barbs back!!!!!!
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Anyone speaking to me??

Well, I'm glad you're back, Barb! I think you have a lot of contribute. I've gotta run to go to work too in a few minutes. I hope your foot feels better soon. Can't they give you a walking cast instead of making you use crutches??? They're so much easier!

Anyway, welcome back to town. We'll have to change your status from "indefinite status". What do you want us to change it to???

Hugs,

Kathy:l
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Anyone speaking to me??

:welcome: back............
          We did a birthday thread for you. Did you see it? It was a fun party!
          Birthdays are hard and with a broken foot......well!
          Did you kick your hubby and break it?

Just wanted to say good to see you again.

Nancy:l

"Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Anyone speaking to me??

Sore footed

Actually, the one I would have kicked would have been my boss, not my hubby. I didn't see the birthday thread buy am a little behind.

As for status, I'll be an "irregular regular" while I get though this busy time at work. Haven't decided whether today is going to be day one or not. I'll let you know. Thanks for the warm welcome!!:h

Comment

Anyone speaking to me??

Sure glad you're back Barb

Welcome Back Barb!!!!
              I am so glad you're back!!!Sorry about your foot
              Janet

Comment

Anyone speaking to me??

Hi, folks. I haven't been here for a little while, but I've been reading. I did 30 days of abs, although I did drink two glasses of wine on Friday and one on Saturday. I was getting back on topa slowly, and Barb, it was giving me no problems at all. I think I was allergic to kudzu. If you didn't read my post, I dreamed I was in MYO-ville, and I met people (read on general discussion). It was funny. I specifically told Gabby that I was a big fan. Anyway, my time is getting eaten up with school and with Naomi, my grand-daughter, who likes to dress up and play "work" and put on a purse and get in the car. I'm teaching Heart of Darknessand one of my students said it was as dense as cheese cake so I challenged them to invent a dessert for the novel. I told them that souffle simply would not do, nor would angel food cake. I've also been asked to be the sponsor of the Jane Austen club, which has 12 members six of whom are boys. It's all fun but the grading. Also, my husband and I are going to Chicago for the weekend on Sept 30, where we haven't been since college, and we are going to eat at the Drake hotel and go the the Goodman theater and the Art Institute. So, life is looking good. Who would have imagined there could be so much fun without getting drunk?

Comment

Anyone speaking to me??

Hi Barb....so glad you are back. Hope the foot is feeling a bit better.
                  lisa

Comment

Working...
                  X