Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on my way to better moderation

hi
    well, i'm on my way now. i can say that i feel sure i will be successful in moderating my drinking even more so than i have been.
    i will add more AF days during the week and not be tied to the glass of wine in the evenings during the week anymore. i'm over it.

i look forward to modding with you people

Nice to meet you, Letgo,

Please come join us in the ModSquad thread. It will be a good time to join, 'cos in a few days, a new thread will be started (probably by our beloved DeeBee) and the number of messages will be very managable (for a while anyway ;-)

Keep in touch,
    Dancer

Comment

thanks dancing...

i am still nervous about going AF for the next few days. Is day 2 or 3 harder than day 1. Day one was a breeze, with the exception of my f-ing obsessive fear of having a seizure. Do you think that if i feel fine now at 36 hours into AF that I will not have bad withdrawals? Last time i drank was 9pm on sunday, and i had only 2 drinks, from 6pm-9pm that night. you can go search my posts to see how much i drink. I don't drink large quantities, but I have been drinking everyday for 5 years or so.

i'm terrified of the seizure possibility. i read that it peaks at 48 hours, is that true?

Comment

Hi let! Calm down petal! You will be fine. Well done on getting day 1 under your belt! I still say that you wont have bad withdrawals. Stop worrying about it or you will worry your way back into the bottle. Just deal with the here and now. And in the here and now you are fine. You havent been drinking enough to warrant seizures. Dont believe everything you read elsewhere, only believe what you read here.

Comment

hi cath...yes, last night i was convinced i'd be ok, but now that i'm going to go tonight too, i'm scared about it again. ugh.

i read anniemac's story today and it frightened me.

Comment

Working...
          X