Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid question

hi.
    this is a question about moderation, but it might be a dumb question, i don't know

so, if I go AF Mon, Tues and Wed, then choose to drink thurs-sun, limited amounts, like 2 or 3 drinks only each day, do I risk having serious withdrawals again come Monday when it's AF time again?

Or is that too little to have withdrawals on?

Most of you have probably read my story(i'm new here), but in case: history is drinking daily for about 5 years, but limited amounts, 1 to 3 on weekdays, 3 to 4 on weekends. i am on day 2 of AF and feel fine so far.

stupid question

I would be stunned if you experienced any physical withdrawals on these sorts of quantities in any event LETS. What you might find is that it is mentally harder to be AF again each monday after allowing yourself some AL for a couple of days. But that is a very personal thing and may not be the case at all with you. I moderate, but rather than have a set pattern, I mostly dont drink, but allow myself to do so on occasions or when friends are staying or whatever.

I do not think you will get withdrawal symptoms....

well done on day 2. ...I enjoyed reading your story on the mod squad...stay close and read lots..you will get as many points of view as you will get modders..but I think they will all have in common that your quantities are unlikely to lead to withdrawal...

look forward to getting to know you

love MOOOO
    "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
    but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

stupid question

thanks for the input moo.

xoxo

Comment

stupid question

Hi Let

You sound like me - I really needed to moderate my intake from drinking daily. I've not suffered withdrawals except the psycological feeling of wanting/deserving a drink on the days when I don't.

Sounds like you're going well and should be feeling well very soon.

Luv Bx

Comment

Working...
        X