Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music

so i was jamming out listening to some Metallica (before they started sucking) and their song "Master of Puppets" has so much more meaning now that i know i have a problem. I have found that since i have made the decision to be AF i enjoy music so much more. I had forgotten how much i love good music (open to opinion.) I still have trouble listening to songs about drinking, you know like G&R's nitetrain, George Thourgood's "I drink alone" just to name a few. any how i thought i might share, if y'all have not listened to Master of Puppets y'all might find it a reminder of where you have been, and where you don't want to be.

Music

hi Old Soldier! nice to meet you.

not familiar with that song....but will check it out. I'm sure I'll know it when I hear it.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Music

Welcome Old Soldier.....I'm one myself. Ha! Music calms the soul or invegerates us ! Sometimes it the last refuge we can seek.........( besides prayer.) Just think about how music plays such a big part in our lives.........we play it at parties, when we drive in our cars and even when we're riding in elevators or in our Doctor's office. I can't imagine the world with out it. IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Music

black album, load , reload r my fav metallica albums...i dont like fast paced metal...carpe diem baby...

Comment

Working...
        X