Topa is making me drragggg....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to start a new thread but I need the help of modsville fast. As many of you know I quit topa about two weeks ago due to the Topa dopa side effects and then also let the supps slide and really started backsliding so this week-end I started fresh. I'm only two days into .25mg of Topa and I'm so tired I can't hold my eyes open and already having the side effects - can this be possible? I have a BIG meeting in Chicago tomorrow that I have to be sharp for for two days and I can't stand this feeling so once again I'm going to quit the topa. Is there any hope of doing this on supps alone? I had to come home early from work today because I can't think straight and you don't even want to know how long it's taken to write this note. Please help with your thoughts!

Thanks so much!!
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

Trish,

I was on 25mg of topa for 2.5 months and never had the fatigue that others get on the higher doses. Maybe you are coming down with something? I quit taking it on Sunday and it's to early to report if I notice any difference.

Laura
    Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Working...
    X