Husband wants divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husband wants divorce

I wrote a long post explaining this all, I then couldn't post it, somehow my log in doesn't last long.
    I'm in shock.
    Want to tell the story again but afraid to , I'll lose my post.
    OH well, didn't expect it. Guess old story. I'll be 60 in a few months, his birthday yesterday. Thought we were happy, he has been gone. Now home for a few days. He acted happy yesterday, today divorce.
    Very sad, very alone.
    Family 16 hours away. No money. OH well guess just life. He brought home beer. I'll get by.
    Just my life is over.
    Seems stupid now that I write some of it out for the second time. I'll survive I guess. Just why?
    NO.....I'm fine. just too old now. I have no desire to go through all this again. It is so stupid. Why? I've treated him well. How stupid. I don't know who it really is, but grow up. He is in the music business, just grow up. I get so tired of the business. Games!

Husband wants divorce

Saving!

You okay there?
    Chicken

Comment

Husband wants divorce

Just so hard, you cry till you think you can't anymore and you just can't find the sense in it all.

Comment

Husband wants divorce

What I mean is , why the pain, why? Why?
        What are people looking for? I was a loving wife, why?

Comment

Husband wants divorce

Saving!

Have you got someone there that you can talk too? Does anyone know that he has asked for divorce?
          Chicken

Comment

Husband wants divorce

No, I have no one here. Why I am writing here.
            You are the only one who knows

Comment

Husband wants divorce

I would offer to go into chat..but can't ever seem to get there..no matter what people say to try, I think I don't have the right gadgets happening

If he has been drinking then maybe it is the beer talking?
              Chicken

Comment

Husband wants divorce

Has he given you an explanation?

Comment

Husband wants divorce

He was gone all week. I had a horrible week alone, broke down in heavy traffic. My son and family came into town from another state. We went to see him one night. He said hello. But I just hought he was so busy. Now this. He turned 60 yesterday. We finally had an evening alone. I gave him any gifts. He seemed happy. I cried and told him how happy I was to have him home, how much I'd missed him. How much I loved him. He said he loved me. Then today annouced he wanted a divorce.

Comment

Husband wants divorce

NO, drinking

Comment

Husband wants divorce

He is in the music business, why we went to see him

Comment

Husband wants divorce

I'm trying to write as I cry hard

Comment

Husband wants divorce

Hmmmm?
                          Where and what is he doing now? Can you talk to him at all?
                          If not maybe sit down and try writing a letter to him,even if you don't give it to him,atleast you can get some of your feelings out! Sorry if that isn't much help! Perhaps you could ask someone to chat also(someone with the capacity I mean?)
                          Wish I could say something to make it better. Just please don't beat yourself up over it..because all that does is make you feel even worse and more hurt.Right now you need to be gentle with yourself!
                          Can you go out for a walk maybe?
                          Chicken

Comment

Husband wants divorce

saving grace i read your previous posts from before,i dont know what to say,just sending you my support and strength and hope you get through this.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Husband wants divorce

He has been 'straying' since we first got married 5 years ago. It has broken my heart many times but he always said, he just needed so and so. Always some excuse. Finally about 3 years ago, I quit going with him. Just held down the home front. Started a small business., I went out Saturday night for the first time with my son and family. Then I was with them the rest of the weekend, so he did his own thing as usual.
                              I thought, now I've gone out, peopel who'd forgot me , came up and spoke to me. I'm thinking.....I don't know! Maybe the latest girlfriend was there and threw a fit!
                              I do not know. I just know, everything great his first night home last night, his birthday. Then tonight, divorce.
                              I just felt, gee, I put up with all the running around on your part, we are at an age where, the 'games should be over!

Comment

Working...
                              X