MONSTER EYES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MONSTER EYES

Monster Eyes FREE TRIAL - Recipes & More!

William Dickey Related Recipe Collections

Appetizer Recipes for Every Occasion

American Recipes

Halloween Treats
    Search For Similar Recipes
    Kid-Friendly

Southern Living

Make-Ahead

My Notes
    (Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this Note)

Edit Note
    Rate the Recipe Read Reviews (0)
    Prep: 20 min., Bake: 18 min. per batch

Yield
    Makes about 4 1/2 dozen

Ingredients
    Preparation
    1. Combine 3 cups all-purpose baking mix; 1 lb. ground hot pork sausage; and 1 (8-oz.) block Muenster cheese, shredded, in a large bowl until blended. Shape sausage mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls, and place on lightly greased baking sheets. Press 1 pimiento-stuffed Spanish olive (you'll need 1 7-oz. jar) deeply into center of each ball. Bake at 400? for 15 to 18 minutes or until lightly browned.

Note: For testing purposes only, we used Bisquick for all-purpose baking mix and Jimmy Dean Hot Ground Pork Sausage.

Southern Living, OCTOBER 2007
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

MONSTER EYES

Thanks for posting, I think these will be great for the pre-teen Halloween dance we are sponsoring! Not sure I can find Muenster cheese though.
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

MONSTER EYES

LV, just make your fav cheese ball recipe. I substitute and experiment all the time.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
      X