Come Read My Story..I'd love support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi..I started using My Way Out last year, and I still take several of the supplements to this day. (no topamax) I am doing AA now, in addition. It was good place for me to start addressing some of the issues I was facing and also to acknowledge privately to myself where I was still in denial.

I write a blog for a big website, and I wanted to share it here. In particular, on my blog, My Story in Five Parts , which I talk about my history of drinking. Maybe it would sound familiar to some of you and let you know you are not alone.

Hiope to see some of you stop by.

Take care.

Jen

Stay at Home Motherdom

Hi Jen,
    I have your blog in my favourites. I started writing a blog just about my drinking and 2 others about my life in general. Having found this forum and others like it I realised that I was not alone in my inability to have one or two drinks and leave it at that, still struggleing! I read your blog and it gave me the courage to put all my blogs together. Yes I have problems with drink but it is not so bad that I don't exist and have a life too. Things are getting better as I work on my fitness and raw diet. I struggle with feeling well, I've spent so many years feeling sh*t that I feel very strange when I have lots of life and energy, but it sure does help with 3 kids.
    Thanks for your blog and the courage to write about your life.
    Suz
    Suz
    Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Working...
    X