:h :h :h :h

Thursday September 21st

Yeah~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thursday September 21st

All Righty Then!

WHEW!!:l
      Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
      Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
      Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
      : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
      "

Comment

Thursday September 21st

:H

Comment

Thursday September 21st

Thursday

Good morning all

First off - Yay Rachele!!! - there ya go! See - nothing to worry about ! Must have been the stress and maybe side effects of the topa etc. at work there! Like I said, I was about a week late myself lately - not sure why...anyways, thats a relief probably huh? Also - good job on getting the supps and stuff - I saw your post last night! It's sooo true - sometimes we think that if we have the topa that we can 'lax' a bit on the other stuff (I am guilty of this) - but you're right - there is no "simple one pill" rule....its all sooo important...and I am glad you found the cravings much reduced after you got the extra supps. Good on ya!

Lusc - loved talking to you on chat last night as always. You are sooo funny - hope you are having a great day! You and I have so much in common. Need I say more? I dont think so. You know. Will talk tonight.

Bec - You too darlin ' - just love you - and you ARE, as far as I am concerned - just as Canadian as I am. HA so there! Have fun in Canada this weekend. I wish you were going to be closer to me so we could meet face to face but alas....You will still have tons of fun with your little ones and your hubby - all of whom I am sure are so proud of their super mommy/wife - just as we are :h

MKR Mary our shining star of positivity - I hope everything is okay today with your lovely family. My thoughts are with you today as always. We love you.

Soccermom Mary - how are you today? I know what you mean about dragging your feet on the CDs – I have been around here since about July and I still haven’t bought them! (I know – don’t throw anything at me guys!). I really should do that because I have heard great things. If anything, when I complain that I don’t know what to do with myself in the evenings (ex boredom) I COULD be listening to the CDs….anyways, Mary – sounds to me like you are doing great. You are taking most of the supps right, if not all of them, and it sounds like you are doing really well with the moderating!!You’re right – we are not perfect and its all about baby steps and learning…..you go girl!

Mary Anne - hope you are well today, sweety. Thinking of ya. Like I said above, I think September is a blah month. I know you had kind of a rough day this week. We all have 'em but cant wait to hear from you soon. A great big HUG 'specially for you --->:l

Trish – how are ya feeling today? I HATE being sick!! Maybe your body is telling you to slow down….you do need a rest from work, though being SICK SUCKS! Get some much deserved rest and feel better. Thinking of ya!

Jude – Did ya find a dress for your mom yet?? Your story of your mom dressing up in that outfit and sending the pic to your sister was hilarious. It reminds me SO much of something I would do to my sister. My sister is the “serious one” and I just HAVE to take advantage of that and pick on her sometimes - LOL!

Dilayne – the books and their philosophies that you have been mentioning lately sound really intriguing to me and are right up my alley. I am going to take some time to look further into this. Thanks for sharing. We are so lucky to have such a diverse group on here!

Laura – Happy anniversary in a couple of weeks – and yes, we will give you credit for the 4 years you “lived in sin” as you put it – LOL – damn, I take credit for every year I put in my relationship – we deserve it!! As for hubby thinking “everything is about you right now” and that “since starting this program you have been trying to change things about yourself” – well, that’s the truth isn’t it! I mean, to a point. You are trying to get well, so some things are just going to HAVE to change. AND it will, to an extent, HAVE to be A LOT about you for a while. I completely hear you when you say that when you were drunk or hung-over you would do the “super-wife” thing to compensate for that. Boy - do I ever. So if that means you have to put you first now sometimes, so be it. This is about you and getting better – I am proud of you!

Waves - Sounds like you are doing awesome with your moderating despite other people drinking all around you. This thing is tough to beat and despite a hard week, you are doing it! You should be proud! Hoping you have a good day today!

Mary8305 – I am so glad to hear that the topa is working so well for you! I have found it has made a real difference for me too! You were sober in AA for 8 years?? Did you enjoy AA? My mom is in AA and I would love to talk to you more about yout experiences there – only if you are comfortable sharing….

Eustacia – you are always so articulate whenever you post. You really express yourself beautifully. I just wanted to say that. You remind me of one of my very best friends who is deeply insightful and writes poetry that moves me to tears every time she blesses me by sharing it with me. That aside, just wanted to say that I hope you are feeling more positive today. I know that it has been a rough week for some of us, but I hope things are looking up for you. I am thinking of you as well today.

Patti – Glad to have you back – we missed ya – hope you had a great trip up North with your Dad. Glad to hear he is doing great! Cant wait to hear all about it when you get a chance to unwind….

Ivy, MonaCat, Tawny and Ellen - where the heck are you guys?? We miss you! Hope you are well. Haven't seen you post here lately, unless I am missing something. Post soon k? Want to make sure you guys are ok (call me miss worrywart). We love you.

Anyways guys - wow, there are a lot of us. If I forgot anyone, please please dont be offended. I love all of you.
          Love Jen
          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday September 21st

Rachele, Yipppppeeeeee!!!! You must be so relieved today. BElieve me I know that feeling. Well Jen, no one can compare to you well thought out posting this morning. You are awfully clear headed this morning. Why are you not boasting about your 3 AF days?? That is something to be really proud of. I only did one. Next week will be different. To all of the rest of you I hope this is a good day for all. Mary Anne, I hope you post soon to let us know how you are. It is a very gray day here in Seattle today and I would give anything to crawl back into bed but real life calls me....so off I will go. Appreciate all of you here, a lot!!!! Hugs!
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday September 21st

OK YOU ASKED FOR IT

OK Lusc you asked for it
              I AM SO HAPPY 3 AF DAYS!
              I know its not that much but I cant remember the last time I did that!

Thats all.
              Jen
              Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday September 21st

Mornin Glories!
                Yeah, Rachelle..it could be he Top..it slightly messed with my periods one month I'm sure.
                Not AF last night..almost a whole bottle of wine, but I feel fine this morning..yes, I allowed my husband to trigger me. I get discouraged. He is so clueless sometimes..I'm just feeling alone half the time and it gets discouraging! I just wonder if I'll make it through this marriage..I've been so committed for so long, but just get discouraged thinking it will always be this way..an ocean between us..then hope slips in, he is going to couple's therapy with me and we have second or two of connection..which is all I really want...SOOO, my intention in yoga this morning (which, did I say 100 times yet how much I love it) was to accept things just as they. Easier said than done as you all know. So, kind of whiny this morning-sorry, but thanks also for giving me a place to release it!!!

Hey everyone else..I'll be back later.
                d

Comment

Thursday September 21st

Did I mention 'discouraged'....looking back at my post, I saw that I had typed the word three times..maybe I need to focus on letting go of discouragement!!! GEEZ MAGEEZ! :0(

Comment

Thursday September 21st

I wonder ... is there something in the "Hubby's Handbook" that they give em when ya get married? Something like... "It's OK to leave your dirty socks under the coffee table after the living room has been ("lovingly")vaccumed,.... or empty beer cans are a pleasure for your wife to collect after you leave them all over the house or back deck!! Can't imagine any better way to spend my time!! It's not like I don't work & pay my 1/2 of the mortgage, ONLY FAIR...I get to be the "live -in Maid" as well!

Yeah OK, So I do have a "touch" of PMS!!! But every once in a while....GRRR. Maybe it's just that I wait tables for a living... & then when I come home from from work & still get to do "the clean -up" after doing it @ work... One of these days I'm gonna gather it all & put it in his side of the bed in a tidy little pile under the covers! Maybe in a pillow case... that might get the point across...

Ok I'm done now TKS.... I guess if that's the worst of it... it's not all that bad... Not like he's left me pregnant in a foreign country or anything! Something to be said for making better choices!:l

Rachele, you must be relieved! I'm right there w/ya... "hormonaly" speaking... hope you're not as honry as me! Might be good for gettin in a work-out this AM at least!

Congrats Jenneh on your 3 days!! You go girl!

I E-mailed the pic to my Sis, of Mom in funky outfit, with a funny note. She wasn't sure if it was a joke or not! Got her pretty good!

Everybody have a gret day! I'm gonna cut this short... gotta go in to work early today... Love ya Babes!...Judie
                    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday September 21st

Judy,

You are a hoot!

Not "horny"........................................... .................................... "hungry"!:H

Comment

Thursday September 21st

Okay moderators, I think this is very fitting considering we have been having annoying hubby conversations lately....my friend just sent me this.

A man had just finished reading the book ?Man of the House? while riding the commuter train home from work.

When he reached home, he stormed into the house and walked directly up to his wife. Pointing his finger in her face, he said, "From now on I want you to know that I am the man of this house and my word is law! You are to prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward. Then, after dinner, you're going to draw my bath so I can relax. And when I'm finished with my bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

His wife thought for a moment and responded, "The funeral director is my guess."
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday September 21st

wow!

Jennah, you are awesome how you remember everyone's names! Thanks for the thoughts and wishes, am fine, went well last night....only had 3 glasses of wine at the dinner/open house thing, now tonight is sushi w/ in laws, hubby's birthday dinner.....birthday's not til Sat, but the Thurs dinner is his celebration this week.....

Need a few AF days, will DEFINITELY do about 3-4 next week, would LOVE some help/company!!:happyheart:

Will be able to post alot the rest of this week and next week, as new boss is out of town(he just likes to walk in on me out of the blue and if he caught me on this I am sure questions would surely be raised!!!!) For one thing, why am I not doing my job, for another thing, do I have a problem w/ alcohol??:eeks:

I love you guys and appreciate all the thoughts and wishes, glad you "got it" imagine!!...... now I need to get mine cuz I am PMSing really bad right now too!!!

Love you gals!:l :h

Comment

Thursday September 21st

Hey Mary Ann!! Great to see ya! Hang in there Darlin... :h

Rachele, I meant ornery!! I'm always "horny! ... that's just a given!:H
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday September 21st

love to all x
                              Enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                              X