reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

reminder

I hope this reminds someone and helps them to stay strong. My energy is gone and it took me with it.

reminder

Are you okay?
    :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

reminder

Having a hard go right now. I would appreciate strong thoughts. Thanks Ak--it means more than I could state.

Comment

reminder

We all have down days, you can get throught it.

Sending :l and support

PM anytime if you want to talk
        Ak
        :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

reminder

Maslow,
          I send good thoughts of strength to you over the miles. I am also available for PM anytime. I have to pack up and leave my office right this minute but I will boot up again when I arrive home. Kriger
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

reminder

Maslow,

Sending you loads of strength and a good, healthy dose of 'Lavan-ittude' - it helps

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

reminder

Hey Maslow,
              You're stronger than you think you are.
              Dig deep

Comment

reminder

Thanks all. I miss my children and the shine of their of eyes when they see Daddy. I gues this is the consequence phase?? By the way, pink lemonade crstal light only goes so far ;-)

Comment

reminder

Maslow,
                  Try Cranapple "great value brand" powder to add to your ice water...yummy and takes the edge off....good thoughts and hugs. Remember why we all wanted to stop when we joined....things were pretty sorry, and they won't get any better with the next drink, only worse. ---Red
                  Finally Free

Comment

reminder

rememeber that your kids are a great reaon NOT TO DRINK...even if they aren't right there with you, they are still worth your efforts..as are YOU!

hang in my friend

Comment

reminder

Sorry you feel bad. Missing your children wears heavy on the heart. We all came here for a reason. Most out of despair because we were spiraling out of control. We want to be sober and looking for a way. So you are in the right place. Drinking will only bring you back to that dark place we all want to escape from. Keep going strong. I am day 23/24 and am constantly facing new challenges. Now I am going to the Yankee game on Wednesday for game one and it is my husbands birthday. I made it through one yankee game two weeks ago but am constantly thinking about the drinking part already. I need to just remember the "dark" place and know that I don't want to go back there.

Sending you energy and positive thoughts from New England. Hold steady, the ride is sometimes bumpy!
                      AF since 2/4/10
                      Nicotine free since 3/31/10
                      FINALLY FREE

Comment

reminder

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone for your thoughts and support. Today's not really an improvement, but I still have hope. I hope your day goes the way you want it. Thanks Again.

Comment

reminder

Hang in there Maslow. YOU ARE WORTH IT. And so are your kids. We didn't reach the bottom over night, and we won't get off the bottom over night. But we WILL get out of the dark place like Shiraz says if we don't give up.

Strength and hope, YOU CAN DO THIS!!

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
                          X