Baked Beef Stew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baked Beef Stew

To that mixture add: 2 lbs stew meat, 4 med carrots cut into 1" chunks, 3 med potatoes peeled and cut into large chunks (depending on size of potato, or use baby potatos halved), 2 celery ribs cut (I don't care for celery so i add celery seed instead, gives it the flavor), and 1 slice bread cubed (bread can be omitted for those with a gluten intolerance).

Mix all together and pour into a greased 13x9" pan or casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 1 3/4 - 2 hours.
    Note: make sure to check after 1 3/4 hours to make sure your liquid does not 'disappear'
    Note: I also add one packet onion soup mix for a little more richness, or you can add only onions.

Baked Beef Stew

It's a winner for me Pet.........will try. IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Baked Beef Stew

This sounds delish! I have been looking for recipes to use up all of these potatoes I grew!
      Thanks for sharing!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Baked Beef Stew

Banana Muffins to try

I love to bake and cook, but since both my kids moved out i have to learn to downsize!! I'll post some more recipes, but to save time for anyone who likes banana bread - go to Food Network - Easy Recipes, Healthy Eating Ideas and Chef Recipe Videos : Food Network and seach for Banana Muffins with Marscapone Cream icing - these are to die for, i put them immediately in the freezer if I an not giving them away, makes about 18 muffins, and very low calorie ;-) ....

Comment

Working...
        X