getting topo in canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting topo in canada

guys, another meember told me to order from Buy generic drugs online, Cheap online drug store: eShopRX and I did, really easty, have not received it yet though so let me wait till I get it and let you know. my shrink and gp both would not give it to me for booze, so stupid, feel like a junky. give me a break I am a 41 yeard old mother of 3, university educated trying to get a holdof my life. god. i cannot believe it. topo needs to do some work on this with doctors

getting topo in canada

Brunello,

I still have not recieved mine yet either....I'll let you know when I do
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

getting topo in canada

It's not easy to get topa in Canada. I know this well. I was lucky to find an understanding doctor. Good luck guys!
      Hugs
      Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

getting topo in canada

It's not ez in the US either unless you lie like I did.

Comment

getting topo in canada

say brunello:
          i ordered mine from Lifhaus.ca in Cananda and had no prob getting it.
          I know what you mean: i asked my gp to give me topa as well and he looked at me as if was nuts.
          if you get your shipment from the company that u ordered it from PLEASE let us know - so maybe we can take a shot at it! (no pun intended)

Comment

getting topo in canada

Anyone solve the ordering problem in Canada?

Comment

getting topo in canada

I ordered mine from riverpharmacy.com and it hasn't come yet,this is very discouraging,you have to beg to try to get well.It doesn't make sense and I'm a nurse.If anyone has gotten it in the us on a website could you let me know,I know it works because I had some from another source tried it and it's made a world of difference in my life in the last two months, thanks.

Comment

getting topo in canada

I'm new to this site

As a fellow Canadian I'm concerned that when I go to my doctor she may deny my request for her to prescribe the drugs needed to help me to overcome my drinking problem. I'm leary about ordering drugs on-line. Without searching through your previous messages, tell me how you're making out with getting the help you need.

Comment

getting topo in canada

Brunello,

I've recieved my package and the pills look different than what I've recieved in the past.

I am going to take them anyway and will let you know what I think on Monday.

Wish me luck!

Comment

getting topo in canada

This is what I am going to do and couldn't do until today because I had to work all weekend and was afraid to up my dose of medication and take it at intervals that were too close.

I will take 150 mgs of the medication I recieved from eshoprx today and tomorrow I will take 150 mg of the medication I recieved from inhouse and see what happens.

I have taken some of the medication from eshoprx but not 150mgs in one day.

In any case I am worried now that the medication from eshoprx is inexpensive for a reason and I don't want to mess around with my medication anymore.

I'm very sorry for recommending a site that I had not used before and won't do it again in the future.

Comment

getting topo in canada

News Flash

After waiting nearly a month I got my Topa today from India through eshoprx. It appears to have been opened by Canadian customs but it got through!!!!!

Oh happy day I had given up!

Comment

getting topo in canada

good news sidney.
                        let us know how it works for you

Comment

getting topo in canada

can anybody help me get rid of the avatar BAMBI?

Comment

getting topo in canada

It has been working great for me but my supply was cut off. Can't help you with the Bambi!

Comment

getting topo in canada

Gateway,

Click on user CP in the blue bar at the top. Then at the left click on edit avitar. You will see a selection of avitars to choose from. Once you have choosen your new avitar click save.

Let me know how it goes for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X