is this site funded by topa? my doc says yes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my doc in canada thiniks that this is all bull and that the site is probably funded by topa. I do not believe it and personnally am fed up trying to convince the medical community of such a good thing. does rebecca have anything to help us, don't quote lancet , they don't care,. it is one article.

dont go to that doc. buy your topa one line.stupid jerk.what about al the other stuff that is taken here are they all in on it? i quess the makers of primrose and l glut and kuzu all have a big meeting and worry about our little site? what is he thinking.

Comment

In my dreams

Please assure your doc that this site is not backed financially by anyone other than the members who choose to support it. Ortho-McNeil is in no way associated with the message board, nor are any of the pharmaceutical companies whose products are recommended in this program. It's one of the reasons we've recently launched a donation campaign. We're committed to providing this community free of charge and to ensure its availability any time, day or night, for those who find it helpful.

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a hard time with that doc, Brunello. But please don't give up. We have a number of Canadian friends here and perhaps some of them can provide advice about what worked best in identifying a forward thinking physician.

Best to you as you get started.

RJ
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

sorry R J my temper was showing. to turn smeone down for that . my step mom works in a doctors office and the med reps bring them pens and lunch and gifts all the time.to buy the docs to there side. seems silly if we have less than 1k members. who would take the effort to bother with us besides our own group.

Comment

Working...
        X