The Screw You Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Screw You Thread!

Hey, Just a place to vent if need be. Whatever negative thing is in your head thread. Go For it, you may feel better! :H

It is not that you dont understand. it is that you do not listen, jump ahead and ask questions with out thinking. Screw you!

I feel better :thumbs:
    Starting over again 09/06/11

"When its good its good its so good until it goes bad" Pink,Sober

sigpic

The Screw You Thread!

Great Idea!

When I point out a few "legalities" to the issue, don't tell me that it is none of my business. I was just trying to help.....so SCREW YOU!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

I feel like I need you again (nicotine)..I feel like if I do meet with you again I will feel better, I have had thoughts of going to the shops in the rain to meet you...

SCREW YOU!!

Ya thought you had me but you don't....

I look better
      I smell better
      I am healthier.

You are a wily one, a dirty filthy stinking poxy habit....

SCREW you....

Whew,,,thanks for this thread needed it!!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

To the hacker who developed the virus that crashed my computer...
        Causing me to do a total system restore.
        That I've worked on for 3 DAYS ands and it still doesn't work quiet right.

Get a life! Get a real job!

SCREW YOU!!!
        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

You can't POSSIBLY hear me with your mouth open talking, so SCREW YOU!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

I just want a screw (for the shelf that's falling down!:H)
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

LOL, Hip!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

:finger:

I've always wanted to use both of these icons and have never had the occasion to be mad enough (or at least had the guts to be public enough about my irritation) to actually do it.

:moon:

Now I've had my chance. Thanks so much for the opportunity. It feels dandy.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

To the people who sit in the booth behind me in a nice restaurant and talk loudly (and constantly!) on their cellphone and RUIN my dinner, as well as my appetite with your language, SCREW YOU!!
                  sigpic

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

For talking non-stop for 20 or 30 minutes at a time and complaining about the same crap you already complained about, and then interrupting me when I try to say something...SCREW YOU!!!

Thanks, I needed that.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Telling someone driving to re-hab that what they are doing is just wrong is just not right. So SCREW YOU!!:finger:
                      "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

I don't really have any "screw you's". It has been rather pleasant on here today. HMMMM who is missing?

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

You know who you are.

Screw you!!!!

Wow! This is great!!!!
                          Anything I can Believe, I can Achieve!

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

Screw you my brother for calling me rude names yet you act the names that you call me.:finger:
                            I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

The Screw You Thread!

For using the communal space & communal money for your own personal gain & being so selfish - SCREW YOU. Your beetroots will be woody.

Ah, that's better- I could be here a bit!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X