Starting AF tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting AF tomorrow

Just wondering if anyone might have a few minutes to chat. I have successfully tapered down, met with my doctor and therapist, spoken to my family extensively about my plan, read the MWO book, and started supplements...hanging here for a bit. Decided not to wait until November 1st to go AF, so reaching out now for support.

Thank you and hope all are well. :thanks:

Starting AF tomorrow

lode, I can come in for just a little bit, OK?
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Starting AF tomorrow

Thanks everyone. Oh my, made such a big difference in my afternoon. I appreciate you all very much and hope I can give a bit back of what you gave me sometime.

Hugs~

Comment

Starting AF tomorrow

Was nice to meet you in chat, lodestar.

I wish you much success.

Star x
        Formerly known as Starlight Impress.

Comment

Starting AF tomorrow

Just wanted to wish you much health and happiness!

Comment

Starting AF tomorrow

Lodestar

:wings:

The first step is the hardest and you have already achieved that by admitting you have a problem.

The path of AF is a difficult one but can be taken with determination. I too, am new in this adventure. With support and words of wisdom we can both achieve finding our true selfs once again. I think were going to like ourselves.

:goodluck:

Samantha

Comment

Starting AF tomorrow

lodestar, just wanted to say :welcome: and chime in with a word of support! From my perspective, the journey has not always been easy. And life doesn't miraculoulsy become "perfect" just by getting AL out of it. BUT..life is infinitley better without AL in it, even on a bad day. I would not trade my sober life and any difficulties getting here to go back to AL - NO WAY.

Strength and hope to you. It's worth every bit of the effort it will take.

DG
              Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
              Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Starting AF tomorrow

Nice to meet you in chat too, Star and Samantha! (Samantha, I read your post about your name -- I was trying so hard to spell it wrong yesterday :H)

Schaefer, thanks for the nice wishes!

DG -- Thanks for lending your support too. I have been reading your (and others) posts in the Abbers section and they have been really helpful.

Feeling good about this decision and moving forward!

Comment

Working...
                X