Philadelphia smoked Salmon Tagliatelle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling water for about 8. meanwhile cut the smoked salmon into small stripes.

2.Drain the pasta and leave in colander.

3.Into the still warm pan, add the milk, philadelphia light with chives and lemon juice, stir to melt and add salt and pepper to taste.

4. Add the pasta back to the pan into the philadelphia mix and stir well until its all incorporated.

5.Fold the smoked salmon in gently, finish with a grind of black pepper.

6. Enjoy and Eat
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Anything light with salmon is wonderful!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks, catch22! Sounds great!
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
      X