Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday 24th September

Hi all,
    I loved all the positive Karma yesterday. Am going to take it on board and express a positive happening/thought/saying/memory... every day this week. Anyone want to join me?

MKR Mary you are amazing the way you have such insight into all our individual situations. Thanks for the insight. :l

POSITIVE FOR TODAY:

Wonderful time spent with my beautiful, happy, smiley grand-daughter (7 months old) yesterday.

Love to all of you.
    Waves :h
    Enough is enough

Sunday 24th September

Where is everyone??? Waves, 7 months is just the cutest age, isn't it? Makes me wish my daughter was a baby again (sort of). Well, I am completely disgusted with myself after this weekend. WAY over my goal, yesterday was ruined, etc., You all know the story. The Elton John concert was fabulous Friday night but went with my "drinking friends" which was a bad combo. Got very caught up in the moment, did not eat enough food, etc. Fortunately I remember the whole evening and we had a designated driver so at least we were smart that way. Oh well, I have not been that bad in a long time so that is a positive thing. NIghts like that use to happen far more often before I came here. So my plan is for 3-4 AF days this week to clear my mind and body out. I just got a new Pilates machine which I am very excited to use. Anyone on here have experience with pilates? I have never done it. I really need to get more toned and hopefully reduce the muffin.

Hope to hear from more of you today!!! Have a great Sunday! Hugs!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Sunday 24th September

Good morning my dear muffins!

Hi guys
      Hope everyone is well!
      Wave, i like that idea of a daily posiive - so mine for today is:
      Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they're supposed to help you discover who you are.
      -Bernice Johnson Reagon
      Now, Lusc - dont worry about one bad weekend. As you said - they used to happen a lot more frequently before you came to these boards so just make a commitment to yourself to keep working on improving on that until YOU are happy with how you are doing and move forward from there. None of us is perfect. Baby steps, guys. And remember - you and me - Mon to Wed AF. Anyone else wanna do it too???
      Its a new week, new challenges ahead......after school special??
      Love you all n- hope everyone is well. Gotta go make some coffee and do some cleaning....
      Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Sunday 24th September

Lush--the positive is that it USED to happen more often ...we're all doing so much better!
        My positive: My daughter will be 11 on Wed...planning for her party---it's going to be fun. I love her very much.
        Things are going better with husband.
        The week is going to be great.
        My son is the coolest kid. I love him too..
        Thanks for reminding us about the positives, Waves!
        sm-mary

Comment

Sunday 24th September

Happy Sunday All

It's beautiful here today - Sun shiney and 65 degrees. Just thought I'd pop in for a few. I need to be cleaning too Jen - Got a load in the washer and taking a short break. Seems everyone is doing well and in a positive frame of mind. Great way to start the week!
          Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
          Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
          Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
          : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
          "

Comment

Sunday 24th September

message deleted

Comment

Sunday 24th September

message deleted

Comment

Working...