hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

in dire need. my best friend is cross. im desperate. im in the mood to die but i have kids so that would be toooo cruel . aaahhh well, life is hard. Bella

hi

How are your kids Bella?

What has happened?
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hi

HI
      Why is your best friend cross? I don't have many friends (did'nt post that for self pity) but those I do have, who are true friends, will support me no matter what, even if I piss them off they are there for me. True friends don't judge you or hold grudges or demand retribution for stupid things we all do. Believe me, I know how it feels to want to end all this, but even with all the problems that life and we throw at ourselves, it is worth it to keep on going. Whats the old saying 'IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH HELL, KEEP GOING', it will end, and it will get better, even though it doesn't feel like it ever will right now.
      Be kind to yourself for a while.

Comment

hi

Bella .

Are you OK? Post now!
        Anything I can Believe, I can Achieve!

Comment

hi

hiya whats up..seems like u r in bad mood....come on...see u have internet n a nice comp there sitting infront of u....there r millions of people in this world living without electricity...these people sleep in one room next day wake up.... they r in thier neighbours room(people live in rooms not house)...they dont sleep walk .u know who dragged them there...mosquitoes...they just say good morning n they move on ....we have things around us just try to use it in the right way..expect less from people..trust me u gonna be alright...

Comment

hi

Bella please post are you OK? I take that back I have just been informed you dont deserve it

Comment

hi

hi bella,sometimes its just good to come on and release feelings,i beleive someone said it earlier.a true friend will always stik by you threw thik and thin,but i also beleive , people with addictions,beat themselves up,unmercifully,it must be very hard for a friend to watch,kinda like watching a family member dying from cancer or other health problems,i do hope things work out for gyco

Comment

Working...
              X