Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Bella needs help!

Just saw the thread.

Maybe somewone with more experience can respond? Think this may be crucial!

Thanks.
    Anything I can Believe, I can Achieve!

Believer please take care of yourself. Bella does this repeatedly. Bella gets drunk, then comes here and threatens suicide. Many here have reached out to Bella. Bella chooses to continue drinking and refuses to help herself. Bella will not come here sober to do the work that it takes. Bella comes here when she wants attention.

In my opinion, Bella's behavior is cruel. There are so many people here in various stages of distress. People who are sincere with the challenge of getting better. We simply cannot help somone who will not first help themselves.

So please, do not worry about this, take care of yourself first.

Best Wishes
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Wow your post is cruel ...how do you know Bellas situation ..only from this site i presume so...... you presume you have the knowledge to say this based on a internet site..... are YOU in knowledge of her past life her present life her struggles ????.. be careful with such a dismissive post yes she may come here drunk ....you say Bella comes here drunk often..... but Im sure she is not the only one.... who are you to judge who is sincere and who isnt? ...your arrogance is outstanding.....I see you have nearly 2 years sober well done ....no need to get upitty..... remember you were there and we are are here because we are doing the work as you call it.... sorry I wouldnt normally react to this shite but what if she does hurt her self ..think about that before you post..

Believer your concern is valid Bella I hope you are Ok please post ....
      Reg

Comment

KateH1;748391 wrote: Believer please take care of yourself. Bella does this repeatedly. Bella gets drunk, then comes here and threatens suicide. Many here have reached out to Bella. Bella chooses to continue drinking and refuses to help herself. Bella will not come here sober to do the work that it takes. Bella comes here when she wants attention.

In my opinion, Bella's behavior is cruel. There are so many people here in various stages of distress. People who are sincere with the challenge of getting better. We simply cannot help somone who will not first help themselves.

So please, do not worry about this, take care of yourself first.

Best Wishes
        God i hope i never need your help!!!!!! what a horrible post!!!!! your arrogance is outstanding you claim to KNOW this person just by being on a Internet chat room do you know her life past current and present!!!!! she has kids !!!!! I pray she doesnt hurt her self ...I normaly dont respond to this shite but your attidude made me quite angry.... Ok I see you have nearly 2 years sober good for you!!!! dont be so upitty who else here is not worthy of help in your holy than now opinion? this is a site were I am sure lots post under the influence are they all attention seekers..or seeking help ... I believe alchoholics need help you would not see this type of attidude tolerated even in AA
        Believer your concern is VALID ...Bella come here drunk or otherwise a hand is here to try and help
        Reg

Comment

Reggie,
          Perhaps you should go back and read Bella's posts before you attack KateH1. Believer REQUESTED assistance from a more experienced member. KateH1 is CORRECT! For those of us that have been on this site for YEARS WITH BELLA...we do know her. AND yes she does have children, as many of us do. Bella comes here about once a month like clock work depressed over her friend or husband and says she is committing suicide. Posting under the influence is not the issue, the issue is when she sobers up, she NEVER posts here. She comes here drunk, gets everyone upset and leaves...not to return until she is drunk again. This has been the pattern since I have been here nearly 3 years now. We can't fix Bella, she has to begin to fix herself first. AND if she went to AA...that is exactly what they would say.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

ok post deleted just appeared mean to me Im sorry im not privvy to MWO history .... I havent been here long enough you obviously have been here a long time thanks for the heads up Britzak. Ill keep my trap closed in future. I will tread carefully

Comment

Its all true, she comes on whines and leaves, shes a bore!

Her wake up call should have been when she ended up in a psych ward after a drinking binge when her youngest was a few weeks old and she could have lost custody of them...would have done it for most people!

I try not too judge but sure, im a human and alive, cant be helped....

Comment

deleated cos I dont want to over upset her...

Comment

and fyi...

I really do wish her well in her life and modding/sobriety plan, when she stops the naval gazing I will be here for her.

Comment

:H:H Im not looking into youre Eyzzz:H I may see my future

Comment

limers;748619 wrote:

I try not too judge but sure, im a human and alive, cant be helped....
                      You're not trying very hard then are you considering your following post Limers. Completely uncalled for and extremely judgmental in my eyes.
                      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Reggie, it's ok to care. We all do. We care deeply about Bella, but Bella doesn't care deeply about herself. Good luck on YOUR journey, Reg.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Ruby I spose my point being how can we judge some one so harshly based on previous posts on a web site ?
                          Reg new and learning

Comment

It's not a clear bright line, Reg.

Caring and not judging -- caring enough to judge and be honest with observations.

There is no rule-book that applies across the board (I don't think).

I'm with you in thinking that compassion and support take the first slot always. But those things can be abused from all sides, too.

Do the best you can, and find some peace in that. It's evident you care.

Comment

hippie37;748657 wrote: You're not trying very hard then are you considering your following post Limers. Completely uncalled for and extremely judgmental in my eyes.
                              well you should know, ive found you to be one of the most judgemental people on this website!

Comment

Working...
                              X