Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday Sept 25, 2006

Good morning my lovely muffins
    Well, another Monday. Have to say I am not a big fan of them, but sometimes they are a nice way to say - well, a fresh start, new promises, right guys?
    Goals for this week:
    Mon- Wed AF - RIGHT LUSCY!?
    Pilates - Tues and Wed
    Tonight - cooking a really healthy chicken salad for husband, healthy juices and cleansing teas throughout the night (bought a milk thistle tea - great for the liver).
    Be good to ourselves, right ladies?
    Keep adding on to that brilliant story we are creating (Once upon a time...)
    Love all
    Jen:l :h
    Over 4 months AF :h

Monday Sept 25, 2006

Hi All!

Yep, I am in for Monday through Wendesday with a possible Thursday. This week I will stick to it. I just got a Pilates machine but have never done it. Will it help with the muffin? Hope the rest of you are doing good on this Monday as well. Gotta keep this short this morning as we all overslept this morning!!!! Hugs!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Monday Sept 25, 2006

hello everyone,i'm eating my oatmeal so I can try to look less like a muffin.I still don't have this website figured out when I write I never know whether it's going to get to the thread or not.I don't know what I'm doing,so computer illiterate.But I read the threads all the time and you all give me laughs and hope.someone wanted to talk about aa,I'd be happy to good program for some just not for me.Well it did work for quite awhile.I am happier moderating and there is no moderating in aa.

Comment

Monday Sept 25, 2006

Monday Morning You sure look Fine . . Mods!

It's as if everyone has a built-in, happiness-now button, that can instantly change how they feel, no matter what's going on in their lives.

But for many, most of the time, they prefer not to push it.

Go on, push it real good -
        ***** The Universe

gosh did I miss some fun here yesterday!

Something positive . . . Met my boys over my parents house for Sunday morning breakfast - those guys are so uplifting and sure brought huge smiles to my parents faces. They had my dad laughing so much, it was wonderful to see his spirits soar.

I am still rather overwhelmed with work load, spent a few hours again yesterday illustrating a logo. I REALLY need some vacation time and going to have to take some before I crash on the overload cycle.

I was sure laughing reading yesterday posts!! You ladies are wonderful!!

Love you all,
        Mary

PS: Molly, very cool on the pilates machine.

Comment

Monday Sept 25, 2006

Good Morning,

I'm up to 125 mgs of topamax now, still with side effects that are very managable.

I was just looking at my drink tracker and in the past 21 days there have been only 2 days that I have had more than four drinks!

I really have been measuring my drinks for the most part so I think that is a pretty accurate representation of my drinking history.

I really would like to get more abstinent days during the week under my belt so I will work on that next.

My goal this week is to get two in a row. I will make that Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

Good Luck Jen and Molly with your goals for the week!

Mary, I can see by your drink tracker that you are doing beautifully even under all your stress! Keep up the good work:good:

Water.....Water.......Water.........and measure it!
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Monday Sept 25, 2006

Well if I wasn't feeling positive before I logged in I certainly am now after screaming with laughter at the way the fairy tale is going. You have all pushed MKRs happiness button for me!!! I will go with you Imagine and aim for two consecutive AF this week.

Positive for today

My WALK/run exercise is changing into a RUN/walk exercise.

Love to all
            Waves 2
            Enough is enough

Comment

Monday Sept 25, 2006

Hello Muffins!
              Wow, I really enjoyed the 'Once Upon a Time'...brilliant!
              I need to check out the drink tracker!

Goal this week - Moderation Management goal

Walk the dogs every day.

Yoga twice a week.

Doing ok without the topamax..even through some big trigger days, so that is hopeful.

Have lovely day everyone.
              d

Comment

Monday Sept 25, 2006

Mornin Ya'll! Love the "never-ending story... too funny! But one sip? Come on! Who are we kidding? Maybe ONE BOX ...EACH!! And the Muffins would be destoyed... probably not though!:H

Well, I've had a lovely weekend... except for working too much! Didn't have to go in till 4PM yesterday, so I was able to get in some nice paddling time & the weather's been beautiful! Mid 80's! Today's my Friday...FINALLY! So, hopefully, this nice weather will last a while...
                Yeserday, there were millions of Monarch butterflys out on the river & beaches! Pretty cool! Guess they're moving thru!
                All this work does seem to get in the way of my "drinkin time"!
                At work the other night, I had a new pair if shoes on, & I stumbled near one of my tables... a customer jokingly said, "you shouldn't have had that last drink". I looked @ my watch and said, "Oh, Look at the time! I'm just a quart low, already!"

Little did he know!!

Everyone says I look like such an innocent little thang!
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Monday Sept 25, 2006

Howdy Beautifuls!
                  Give me some of that Happiness Button! I had to run home for lunch and wanted to check in...not much time.
                  Judie--the monarchs sound awesome..I have my classes do a symbolic monarch migration..we track them as they move from North to Mx. and send paper ones to the Children's Museum in MX. City...gosh...I used to do all this hungover...it's so much better now.
                  Goals: Moderation..and water..water ...exercise 4 days at least!
                  Love you all!!!
                  sm-mary

Comment

Working...
                  X