• Show
Clear All

How about those STEELERS

enuf said !!!!!!!!:H
    Non Drinker 9/09
    Non Smoker 6/09
    Tennis Anyone ?

How about those STEELERS

Actually Emmy, that wasn't a great game. I mean the first two touchdowns were both interceptions. Sigh. Well I'm losing heart about Broncos after the last two games. I'll still root for them and support them, but I think I may be watching more Viking games...... That's the trouble with being a fan, you got to take the bad with the good sometimes. Got nothing against the Steelers, I wish them well.

Comment

How about those STEELERS

Emmy now you have to look out for those Bengals..........they're much improved ! I now........Ravens got thier butts kicked twice by them......I have'nt given up on my Ravens though ! Ha! IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

How about those STEELERS

Hart~ we'll just have to agree to disagree ~ I felt they dominated the second half .. its all good , Its only football ~ I'm born & raised in Pittsburgh ~ went to my first Steeler game when I was 9 with my Dad , so I a diehard fan whether they win or lose .. :h

IAD ~ Bengals&Ravens are good teams ! Between Football & Basketball , I'm one busy girl :l
        Non Drinker 9/09
        Non Smoker 6/09
        Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

How about those STEELERS

Oh Emmy, I agree with you, Broncos, should have stayed in the locker room after the first half

Comment

How about those STEELERS

I think theSteelers need to join MWO , they definitely slipped ,relapsed whatever you want to call it , they messed up this season , just saying:H
            Non Drinker 9/09
            Non Smoker 6/09
            Tennis Anyone ?

Comment

Working...
            X