Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday Sept 26

:l Well good morning all
    Hope everyone is doing well this morning!
    I would address everyone personally, but once again, I am so busy at work that I won't have time to right now - so I will just send out a great big HUG to all!
    Hope everyone posts soon - where are you all????
    Love Jen:l
    Over 4 months AF :h

Tuesday Sept 26

I am here!! Been up since 5 am. AF last night and the anxiety started rushing in at about 4:30 so thought I would just get up. First time my daughter has had a full hot breakfast before school complete with biscuits with honey, turkey bacon, scrambled eggs and fruit!!!! My husband is looking at me wondering if I am manic or something. I am sure I will be ready for a nap in an hour! Mods land has been very quiet lately. I hope all of you lovely ladies are all right. Still on track for AF for at least a couple of more nights. Eustacia, I am sorry for what you are going through right now and hope you will be okay. Happy Tuesday all!!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

I think everyone's been busy with "once upon a time":H

I just want to say how thankful I am for all of you wonderful people!

Plan to be AF today.

Water, Water, Water!

I've lost 4lbs!

:h
      :h :h :h :h

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

Yes, where is everyone?

And space is so hard to fathom, because they think it was already there.

And miracles are so hard to manifest, because they forget that they're really just me.

Can't get any 'badder' than that -
        ***** The Universe

I was AF last night and had a 6 PM client that went late, didn't get dinner until 8. Really wears me down as I was in quite early and do much better in the early part of a day. Plus this guy took all the patience in the world not smack him as he is so indecisive and didn't bring his partner who is also part of the decision making process. AYE, YI, YI!

As Jenneh said, just too much on the agenda today to address each one individually. (Have to say though Rachele - great job!! that water thing really works huh?!!)

Not only looking for the "Happiness Button" the Universe mentioned yesterday . . . . lately trying to find that "Staples, Easy Button" too!

I have an orthopedic surgeon appointment tomorrow, I already know what he will say, same thing he has been saying for about 9 months . . ."love your brace, I think you will be wearing it for the rest of your life."

Hope you all have a wonderful day all!

Hugs and Love,
        Mary

PS: Once upon a time is quite cute, I must get back over there and read the rest of the story as it unfolds!

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

positive for today

I bought ingredients for the tea yesterday so I don't have to shop. No wine in house so... have a good chance to catch up with Luscious and Mary.

Hugs to all:l

Waves 2
          Enough is enough

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

Mornin Ya'll! Day off... YAHOO! Lucky me! Just wish I weren't a "female"... right about now... if ya know what I mean... :upset:

Think I'll hibernate today & "play couch potato"...major cramps. Exercise is supposed to help, so think I'll get on the stair master for a while & see. If it doesn't work within 3 minutes... it's back to the couch!

Good thing I'm not working tonight...I might have to "kill" someone! Or at least slap em silly! "Hormonal Psychopath" mode BIG time!!

As "Thumper's" Dad would say, "If ya can't say nothin nice..." on that note...

:l Judie....G-Day
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

Yay waves

Yay Waves!
              That means four of us - Lusc, Mary, Waves and Me - are going AF tonight - anyone wanna make it 5? C'mon guys - you know what they say - strength comes in numbers....
              Jen

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

Don't forget Rachele. That makes 5!!! Do we hear 6????

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

OOOOPPPS sorry Rachele sweety!
                  And Mary - sorry maybe you didnt say you were being AF today - I may have read that into your post by mistake- no pressure!!!

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

Yes..........Me AF today
                    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

Me want in too!

I'm trying for day three AF today. If I do it, it'll be the first time I've ever gone that many days without drinkin'
                      :teeter:

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

C'mon Gypsi, you can do it. You will be so proud of yourself!!!!!

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

OK WE ARE ON FOR 6

JUST THINK - 6 OF US AF!!! 6 OF US WILL FEEL GREAT TOMORROW! GO US!!! Anymore>????
                          K that was my pep talk.
                          Jen.

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

make that 7!

I think I will be af tonight too!! Need to give it a rest although I only had 3 beers last night, felt great this AM, would be good to go a couple days without!! Been busy and VERY stressed and that makes me look for a beer BIG TIME:eeks:

Soooooo I will try along w/ all you others to go AF tonight, what a plan!! love this place!! GO TEAM!!

Have a great rest of the day, off to the gym then to mess w/ the kids and horses (yep got another one on Sun, don't remember if I mentioned it??) An arabian mare 10 yrs old "free to good home, kids love her, weather is starting to cool off into the 80s, so it is turning to autumn....soon it will be 70s!! YEEEEHAAAA!!

Love ,

Mary Anne:h :l

Comment

Tuesday Sept 26

YAY!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO YAY MARY ANNE!!!!!!
                              7 OF US MUFFINS!!! WAY TO GO!
                              Wow, we are awesome!
                              Jen

Comment

Working...