Exercise makes you less anxious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello all, I think that a lot of you on this site have been laearning that exercise reduces cravings as well as depression and makes you happy.
    check the link. new findings.

read on and share
    Phys Ed: Why Exercise Makes You Less Anxious - Well Blog - NYTimes.com
    You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Thanx Trix! A very interesting article indeed. I especially liked the conflicting evidence about seratonin too. Gonna have to look these studies up now!

Comment

yeah I actually am proof of the fact that exercise and nutrition take away depression and anxiety.
      the reason I posted this, is because almost 2 years ago, I came to this site and was a complete mess.

with the help of people here and lots of exercise and nutrition, I managed to reduce alcohol intake and with it depression and anxiety.

I always like to come back and share, to help others, and just to peek around and see who of the old crowd is still hanging about.

Cheers
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Trixie,

I am a firm believer in good nutrition and exercise as well! I think the exercise plays the bigger role for me, but nutrition is right there in second place. I am currently doing quite a bit of juicing... love the energy and sense of well being coupled with the exercise!

So glad to hear how well you are doing, and it's great to see old timers here as well. Not that we are old.. just been around a while!

P4T
        If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

This works.

Other things may work.

I know this works.

Comment

Working...
          X