Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wed Sept 27

Well good morning MUFFINS
    I have to start off by saying that the Once upon a time thread cracks me up everytime...:H
    Anyways, I hope all is well. AF last night, as I know quite a few of us were aiming for....in fact, I think we had 7 lovely muffins aiming for AF - which is so fantastic! Hope you guys were successful with your plans or happy with how ya did!
    Looking forward to hearing from each and every one of you.
    Love you all
    Jen:l
    Over 4 months AF :h

Wed Sept 27

Hello Muffins! I think we should assign a flavor to what kind of muffin we are. I would be something really fattening with custard hidden in the middle. I know that is more of a cupcake but so be it. I was AF last night. Not hard but was really cranky and wishing I had had one so I went to bed fairly early. I am always happy every morning though when I wake up and realize I am doing AF days during the week because this has just never been part of my life for almost 20 years. Will go AF again tonight. Wish I could think of something clever to add to the Once Upon A Time thread; I am having creative writer's block. Happy Hump Day to all!!! Yesterday was very quiet here......hope all of you are well. Hugs!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Wed Sept 27

There is nothing better....

Than waking up and knowing you accomplished what you set out to do eh, lusc!?
      Way to go to everyone who did what they set out to do!

:happy: :yay: :wd:
      K i am sorry i am waaay too cheerful this morning!

Comment

Wed Sept 27

Yep, you are. It is that hidden cheerleader/homecoming queen in you...........

Comment

Wed Sept 27

:durn:
          I was not AF.

That's the only thing in my life really, that I say I'm not going to do and then turn right around and do it anyway.

That's why I'm here

I love the "once upon a time" thread too!

Love to you all:h
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Wed Sept 27

It's ok Rachele. We still love you. Keep trying right??
            You have at least been doing better than before, right?? Thats what counts - baby steps...
            Love you
            Jen

Comment

Wed Sept 27

Thanks Jen:l

Comment

Wed Sept 27

Rachele, you are still a wanted member in the muffin club!! I ALMOST caved in and had a glass of red wine but went to bed instead. I think another key component in my cutting down even more is not keeping white wine around as much. I do not drink beer or hard liquor and red wine I enjoy in moderation, but the white wine is what gets me. So why keep it around and why in such large bottles? You got me....I find it fascinating that I have a huge tub of beers left over from a party this summer and a full liquor cabinet and I am not in the least bit tempted. AT ALL. I guess that is why I always claimed I was not an alcoholic. I guess I will consider myself "lucky" in that I only have one aspect of alcohol I have to get used to not having all of the time. In fact, last week and I went to a friend's house and all she had was beer and I just passed and watched her drink. Could have cared less. But had she had wine and I would have had to have said no I would have been crawling out of my skin. Anyhow, did not mean to go on and on, just something I find interesting. Bye!

Comment

Wed Sept 27

Lucky Lusch

Lusch
                  I would have to say that I do envy that a bit about you.
                  I will drink anything that is around...sad but true. Beer, wine (red, white, purple, green you name it), hard liquor....i chase the buzz so its all fair game...
                  I wish I could say the same as you!
                  Love Jen

Comment

Wed Sept 27

Hi all,
                    I was AF last night. :thumbs:

Positive for today!

Can read all messages on here.:thanks:

Love to all
                    Waves 2 xx
                    Enough is enough

Comment

Wed Sept 27

Hey Muffins...hmmm, I think I would be a lemon poppy seed muffin..sweet and (a tart) with lots of little seeds waiting to create!

I had two beers last night..so not bad. Still feeling solid with my AIM even off of the topamax..however, I've been eating more and need to get a grip on that, still better than slamming a large bottle of wine whenever majorly triggered. I am exercising and enjoying my new yoga classes on Tues/Thursdays.

Congratulations on all the AF successess!

Have a lovely day all!
                      d

Comment

Wed Sept 27

chocolate chip

Attached files [img]/converted_files/140611=47-attachment.gif[/img]

Comment

Wed Sept 27

I can't think of a way to bagsy the blueberry muffin without sounding pathetic!!!!!
                          Enough is enough

Comment

Wed Sept 27

WAY TO GO GIRLS!! YAHOO! AWSOME!! RIGHT ARM!! Well I was a cheerleader...:H ...And a homecoming "princess"...so I'll cheer ya on!

Also I've been hanging out here w/"God's little gift to women"(PMS)...So I've been nursin my wine at a nice steady pace yesterday... Guess that makes me "THE DESIGNATED DRINKER!!"
                            Still didn't do TOO bad though... So I'm OK with that...

HA HA... The phone just wrang, from the restaurant... I'm not answering!! I worked an extra shift already this week...thank you very much(and already turned down an offer to do a second ...) Christ! They'd have me work 8 days a week if I answered the phone! Thank God for caller ID!

I need to start getting things in order for decorating the firehall for my Mom & Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary next week. That should be a blast. Not sure how I'm gonna make the fire hall look pretty... but ...wish me luck! I told my Sister I was gonna do it all in tye dye! She'll kill me!
                            Think I'll start with lots of ballons & streamers, then fill the rest in w/flowers.

Have a great day everybody! Hugs Judie
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Wed Sept 27

Jalepeno cheez muffin ...spicey little thang! Bites back a bit!
                              The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                              X