Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday September 28th

Good Morning!

Yes Jen, baby steps. I have made some progress. I do fall down but I just need to pick myself back up, dust myself off and keep moving in the right direction.

I will be going up to 150mgs of Topamax this weekend (if I get any in the mail by then?)

I plan to be AF today

Lush, I read your post in Abs. I'm very sorry that you lost your Mom:l My Mom died of cervical cancer in 1989, I was 19 that year. It does get easier, but our lives are never the same. There's always that piece that's missing.:l

I can never thank you all enough for being here for me!:thanks:
    :h :h :h :h

Thursday September 28th

Wow, I am really missing some of our regulars here. Mary, Laura, Patti, etc. Where is everyone? I was not AF last night but I did not blow it too much. Two days AF is better than none. I really have nothing else to say today. ALready having a frustrating morning with my computer and work issues. I would love to crawl back into bed with a good book!!! Jen, how did your night go and where are you, Missy? Rachele, your pictures on our fairy tale thread never cease to make me chuckle!!!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Yea, where is everyone?

Helllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo.............................

You all are going to abandon me and make me move to absville aren't you?

It is a very nice neighborhood...........

Very friendly people over there.........

But this is my home and.......

I want you all back:upset:

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Hey everybody! Been having computer problems here.. Finally got on! Hope everyone's doing OK. I know I don't feel like my day is really started... if I can't "check-in":l ...

Burned my lip on re-heated pizza for B-fast.. after not being able to get on line, then wearing my knee brace because I over did it on the stair master...:upset: ... Just havin a H*** of a mornin!!

I guess it can only get better!! Hugs, Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Positive for today

My RUN/walk became a RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (albeit a short one)

Love to all
          xx
          Enough is enough

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Sorry I haven't been here = Popping in quickly to say, I had to take my dad to emergency room on Tuesday, he is readmitted downtown, same thing again, but caught earlier this time. Had my baby brother's father in law die on Saturday so took my mom to funeral mass this morning. Had about 2 hours of sleep onTuesday night and about 4 last night. (That's not even a good one night for me - I love my sleep!)

Been pretty sad around here in NM and the list of jobs just doesn't quite down. Just praying this isn't IT for my dad.

Good luck to all - you ladies can do this.

Love and Hugs,
            Mary

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Mary, you will be in my prayers. I MUST have my sleep as well so I know exactly what you are going through with no sleep and then having lots of negative things piled on top of that. Please take good care of yourself.

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Mary,

Praying for comfort and strength for you and your family:l You take care of yourself, we'll be here for you whenever you can check in.

Judie, why is it that a pizza burn hurts the worst?

Waves, congratulations on your run! Attached files [img]/converted_files/140761=47-attachment.gif[/img]

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Hello all
                  Hope everyone is well. Mary - thinking of you today - praying for strength and comfort for you and your family as well!
                  I went out last night for a friend's birthday and had more than I should have. Not feeling so hot today
                  Will definitely be AF today...
                  Hugs
                  Jen
                  Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Jen,

Look at my drink tracker I'm in the same boat today.

I will be going to bed waaaaay early tonight.

I'm going to make a queso soup recipe I found today and some sweet corn cake. Ahhhhhhh carb heaven!

I'll put back on a pound but I think I need to today!

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Rachele, where is the drink tracker thingy? I cannot seem to find it. Might be a good thing for me to utilize......

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Lush,

MWO Forums: Misc: Tools: Log in with your MWO username and password

Love Ya,
                        Rachele

Comment

Thursday September 28th

Hey Ya'll just a late night check in after work...

MKR, Been thinking about ya... Prayers to you & your family...:h

Jenneh, hope you're feelin better, ... Did your "evil twin" get out? Mine is nothin but trouble!!(she thinks she's funny... but she's really a castrating B***H!!) Apparently not a lot of fun to be around...

Lush, Waves, Rachele, ... sorry ... I was gonna address everyone.. but I'm feeling tired catch ya in the AM!! I think my PM Topa just kicked in!! I wait & take my night dose after work so I don't get the dopa effect while I'm waitin tables...

Sweet Dreams...
                          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                          X