Hi, I'm new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new.

I have tried AA, inpatient treatment 4 times, and have been in counseling for several years -- the result? Always went back to drinking. So I was really glad to find this site. Have checked it out with my wonderful doctor, except for the topirimate -- need to make an appointment for that. I am retired from working at a university, and live with my husband of 32 years on a ranch in a remote but beautiful part of Oklahoma. Isolation is part of the problem, so it really helps to have a place like this to post and read.

Hope2maintain

Hi, I'm new.

hi hope! i'm new too, and i was so glad to find this site. i'm glad you found it too!:welcome:

Comment

Hi, I'm new.

Hi I am glad you are here. Sometimes I would love some isolation Glad you found this site. How long have you been in OK?
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Hi, I'm new.

Hiya Hope,
        Glad you have found us. Where you live sounds beautiful.
        Do just that, post and read. You will get lots of support and make some good friends....Good luck...Macks:welcome:
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hi, I'm new.

Hi! I'm new also and in 2nd week w/no alcohol. The Topa is making a difference! Good luck!

Comment

Hi, I'm new.

Hello everyone, I'm new also and I was wondering how much topo and when am I suppose to take it?

Comment

Hi, I'm new.

GA Peach, look for the new schedule for the meds, you can download it in adobe acrobat reader. At the Home Page, on the left side, click important program updates, then read down for the MWO 2006 update sheet. It will automatically load to your computer. I have mine on my desktop to refer to. Good Luck, and welcome!
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
              X