Oreo Truffles
    Prep: 30 min
    Chill: 1 hr.

Ingredients
    1 18-oz. pkg. chocolate sandwich cookies with white filling, finely crushed
    1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
    1 lb. white baking chocolate, melted
    Directions
    1. In large bowl combine crushed cookies and cream cheese. Beat with mixer on low speed until well blended. Form 1-inch balls by hand. Dip balls in white chocolate; place on baking sheet covered with waxed paper. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. To store, cover and refrigerate. Makes 50 truffles.
    anniemac_01 says:
    if you dip them with a dipping spoon (purchase at michaels) or anywhere that sells wilton products. It is a spoon with no center. They will come out perfectly.

Nutrition Facts
    Calories 115, Total Fat (g) 7, Saturated Fat (g) 3, Cholesterol (mg) 7, Carbohydrate (g) 13, Fiber (g) 0, Protein (g) 2, Vitamin A (DV%) 0, Vitamin C (DV%) 0, Calcium (DV%) 2, Iron (DV%) 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

OREO TRUFFLES

Died and gone to chocolate heaven.

Toooo good to be a sin.:thanks:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

OREO TRUFFLES

Oo-oo-oo-h! And I was gonna be so good this holiday season! I can taste through cyberspace......:h
      ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
      X