Tennis: You Think You've Had a Bad Day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serena Williams was fined a record $82,500 for her tirade at a U.S. Open line judge and could be suspended from that tournament if she has another "major offense" at any Grand Slam in the next two years.

I can't even imagine what it looked like to be worth that amount of money! And I really like the Williams sisters!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Hi All
    Hi ruby . I am a fan of the Williams sisters and also a big tennis fan. I was watching the match when It happened and she was way way way out of line. She deserved to be fined and should have received a suspension. I am sure they probably have it on u tube.
    It cost her the match at the time.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08
    Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08

Comment

It was an immature outburst from a great athlete. Another case of a fellow American being a bad sport. Sad. She deserves the fine. It's only fair. Of course, Belgium went wild over Kim's bittersweet victory.
      Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
      AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Working...
      X