Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, Sept. 29th

Good Morning Beautifuls!
    I've been so busy this week--in full swing of activities with the kids..running carpools everynight to take the kids to some activity--homework!! No AF nights..but my gosh--major Moderation..a definate change from where I was last year at this point in my life...
    Mkr--I'm thinking of you ....you know that..you are such a strong lady. Please take care of yourself..take some time for you.
    Rachele--want to ask you if you got your topa? I ordered mine yesterday from the company you recccommended. I'm at 150 too..I don't know...sometimes I feel like it makes me crawl out of my skin---anyone?? I feel so edgy and out of it sometimes..but I definately notice a decrease in craving for that wine...can we get a run down on what dosage everyone is at?? I sometimes think I need to decrease??? I know mkr/molly--no topa--my goodness, I'm impressed..what about everyone else...? just curious.
    Have an awesome FRIDAY! Love you all
    sm-mary

Friday, Sept. 29th

Oh---and I've been drinking my water--and just went for my 4 mile walk---waves--congrats on making yours a run...I do know that when I can exercise it makes a world of difference.
    I'm late to work!!!
    sm-mary

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Hello all

This will be a short one.
      Soccer mom mary - I am at 150 mg too and I too find that I am still quite out of it at times and there is some anxiety. Ugh. I hope that goes away! Anyone else???
      Love you all!
      Love Jen
      Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

been so long!!

I've missed you guys tremendously!!!! Ihave been sooooooooooooo busy at work haven't even had a chance to THINK about logging on and reading posts! Seriously!! WOW, and I thought that since my boss was away I would be able to goof off all week and have plenty of time!! This is just a quicky too, cuz Ihave a patient coming in about 5 min.........

Have been doing great, not AF, but moderating well,will try again next week to have an AF week, since the weekend is here, it is hard to say what will happen

I am at 75mg topa and will probably stay there, found that for me higher was not more effective and side effects were bothersome, the topa/dopa word stuff bothered me, and my job is very detail oriented, so can't screw around w/ that!

Eveyone have a great weekend!! and don't worry , I haven't fallen off the earth, my home computer decided to take a dump and died on us, so I won't be able to post again til I am back at work or until my hubby gets it fixed, whichever happens first.............GRRRRRR

I missed you all this week!!! Seems like forever since I have posted!!!

love ya

Mary Anne:l :h

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Just Checking in...

Hi All - Just checking in. It's been crazy at work. We moved our offices yesterday - what an ordeal! Need to finish getting settled in this morning when I get there. The new offices are very nice and closer to my home (about a 10 minute drive!) which is very nice. I check in with y'all everyday to see what's happening. Mary so sorry about your Dad - it's so hard to see our parents get old and frail - they weren't supposed to do that!

As for the topa question, I've tried twice and it just doesn't agree with me. I am taking all the other supps and see to do quite well - as long as I don't slack off on them - when I do the drinking starts creeping right up on me again. Everyone take care and have a wonderful Friday!
          Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
          Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
          Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
          : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
          "

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Hi everyone,I'm still doing well on 75mg of topa thought about increasing to 100 but think I'll try to kick in some kudzo and hypnotsis.I haven't increased my drinking but I've had a little mor desire for more but I think I'll try these other things first don't want more side effects from topa.My life has been a little more stressfull lately,my dad was in and out of the hospital ,he's good now and my older daughter has some depression sometimes at this time of year to deal with.If anyone is from the US and has gotten the topa without a script online could you tell me from where, thanks,gotto go exercise to work on the muffin,Mare

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Well, well, well. It is about time you all showed up. I have missed hearing from you. I am not taking the topa and I think I am glad. I am tired enough during the day without piling that on top. I had two AF days this week which I am happy about but I still need to work on moderating MUCH more on the nights I do drink. It's not like it is a ton but I keep waking up feeling like crap in the mornings because my tolerance must be dropping. I hope you all have a wonderful fall weekend. This is my favorite time of the year!!!!
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Good Morning

It's so very nice to see you all!

Sm Mary, I'm at 125mgs of Topa and want to go up to 150. I'm waiting for my order to arrive but they did say it would be here within three weeks...it's only been 12 days.

I can't titrate up until it gets here. As a matter of fact if it doesn't get here soon I will have to titrate down

I was AF last night:happy:

Sm Mary, Jennah, Lush, Mary8305, Trish, Mary Anne, Ellen, Judie, Eustacia, Waves, Becca(where are you), Gypsi, Dilayne, MKR Mary, JS, Patti, Laura (where are you), Sorry if I missed anyone.
                Happy Friday!
                :h :h :h :h

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Good Morning! Great to see (Almost..) everybody back! I've gotta keep this kinda short... my usual "Friday from "H" day... ... go in early & leave late... with lotsa $$ ..if I survive...& don't get arrested for murder 1!!:H Just never know...

Oh yeah, ... I'm still at 100 mg of topa, have been since Jan. seems to do the trick ...as long as I keep my head outa my ...well ya know!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Prayers going out to your Papa,... MKR, and to you too:h

Catch ya all later... Hugs, Judie

PS Becca we miss you!! Hope you're having fun!! Just not TOO MUCH...w/out us!!!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

:new: Well I am new here and hoping to be AF this weekend. I love wine...it is my weakness. Usually 2-3 glasses a night and I need to cut back! I do not need the calories and I think it is really effecting my energy level. It is an escape for me and it is my "prozac" to deal with my teens. Sad...I know! But I know I am not the only one. I do exercise and prefer weight training and running. Hope everyone achieves their goals this weekend!
                    Lane

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

:welcome: Lane, We are all pretty much in the same boat on here. You will soon get the hang of who we all are.

Hi all, I intend to stay on here next month too. It's great. It was so nice to hear today from all the people who struggled to get on this week. I will warn people now that next week is going to be manically busy for me so after the weekend I probably won't be on much until next Saturday.

I wish all of you all the best as usual.

Love Waves 2
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      ps. Positive for today
                      Takeaway day so no cooking:upset: :H

pps. I was going to write the end of the story yesterday. I wish I had now. Still it might still raise a little smile.
                      Enough is enough

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Welcome Lane - you have come to a great place. You will get to know us all soon enough! I would write more but I'm really busy - will try to post more later - you will get more than enough from me later
                        Hugs
                        Jen

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Off to work......:welcome: Lane!
                          :h :h :h :h

Comment

Friday, Sept. 29th

Hello everyone. Just a quick note to say I hope everyone has a great Friday night. I am just having a nice dinner with hubby and watching some tv.
                            I am AF tonight. I think I am going to do this all weekend due to really disappointing myself on wed. night. Lusc - thanks again for being such a good friend and source of support when I was feeling like well- you know what. Thats the greatest thing about this place, you will soon learn, Lane. The people are wonderful. They really understand where you are coming from. I dont know what I would do without these people and the support I have gotten here especially over the past while with some stuff going on - it has been indescribable.
                            I just want to say I love you guys!
                            Oh and I am going up to 175mg of topa tomorrow. Will keep you all posted!
                            Love you all
                            Jen

Comment

Working...
                            X