Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday sept 30th

good morning mods,
    Sorry I haven't been around lately been very busy at work and just dead to the world when I get home. But I here now. I want to welcome all the newbies and I hope everyone is doing good. Well I tied one on last sunday :upset: 9 beers one right after the other. I went to our local watering hole for a "closing their doors" partly, FREE BEER :eeks: I know that was my down fall, I missed work because of it on monday and that makes me feel guilty. I'm going to miss being able to walk 2 blocks on a nice for a beer, but maybe it is better in the long run I did spend a lot of time there. I did good the rest of the week been keeping up on my meds just a couple beers after work. Its been cold and raining here in minnesota but it looks like its going to be a nice weekend which is good the hubby and I have to go to our boat and get it ready for the winter. Last night I tried the chat rooms and was totaly lost and I can't type that fast I'm just better off posting on the board where I can write my life story or at the lest for that day. This morning I tried to edit my username but I can't find where to do this does anyone out there know how to do this?
    well it is coffee time
    :l HUGS
    Patti :happyheart:

saturday sept 30th

Hiya Patti, there were two posts started at the same time so I posted on the other one. Did not want you to think you were being ignored!!! I know the sadness you feel about your place closing. My favorite sushi bar was minutes from our house and when he closed about 5 years ago he shut down the restaurant for me and some friends and we got absolutely poisoned!!!! I swear I thought I was going to literally die the next morning. It was baaaaaad. In some ways it has been a good thing that he closed the doors because I used to run up there all of the time. So it helped with our pocketbook and kept me from drinking as much. For some reason when I used to go out I would never calculate that as part of my night's drinking total. Crazy, huh? Have fun getting your boat. Hope the weather improves for you!! Hugs.....
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

saturday sept 30th

thanks lush, the one thing about my place was that they had a outdoor patio and I could bring my dog and sit outside drinking so again this may have been a good thing.
      Patti :happyheart:

Comment

Working...
      X