Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing You, CV

Hey CV,

I guess you have finished (or are finishing up) the last grueling days of your cleanse. I just wanted to let you know that I've been missing your posts, and I hope that you are doing okay. I've been thinking about you for several days now!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you when you're ready to check back in!

Hugs and Misses!:l

Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Missing You, CV

Me to, i'm missing you CV....If your really busy just pop in and let us know your ok:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Missing You, CV

ditto:l

Comment

Missing You, CV

titto.......
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Missing You, CV

I've been wondering where CV's been and meant to post a missing persons lookout for a while now. When I thought of it, I wasn't near the computer.

We miss you CV - hope all is well.

Comment

Missing You, CV

CV- I have been thinking about you too- as I wanted to know which cleanse you did. I am thinking of starting one also. Just read the book Cleanse & Purify Thyself by Richard Anderson. Interesting how emotions are believed to be stuck in protein and with the cleanse you really detox not only your body but also you mind.

Comment

Missing You, CV

HI guys. Been very busy and very unsettled. The cleanse was going really well and then old issues with my daughter popped in and years of anger started building up and raging so I decided it was best to take a break and not post while in such a state. In fact, I just avoided everything because even work became a flux so everything was spinning around. I'm doing better and have ordered a different hypno set which also includes an aversion track and many others, so I'll let you know how it goes as it gets better.

I really appreciate the call and concern and have been gladly watching all of your growth and successes and support. You are all wonderful and there will always be rollercoasters or white water to get through to get to the next stage. :l

Comment

Missing You, CV

Great to see you back CV...Is it a flying visit or are you back for a while?
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Missing You, CV

So glad to see you CV was truly worried. Glad your ok. gabbs
                  Gabby :flower:

Comment

Missing You, CV

Oh CV - so nice to see you - you have always been such a help to everyone else - I hope you are ok too - BIG BIG BEAR HUG TO YOU
                    Love you
                    Jen
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Missing You, CV

Glad to see your post CV. We have really missed you. Hopefully your waters will calm down and be peaceful once again.
                      Janet

Comment

Missing You, CV

Glad to See You!

CV, don't know whether to scold you or hug you! Somehow, I don't think a scolding would go over too well with you, so I'll settle for a hug! (The scolding would just be because you scared me!) It's good to hear you are relatively okay. I hope that things settle down for you and that you are back with us soon. I know that I have missed your posts a great deal!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
                        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Missing You, CV

Hey all, please keep working through things...you guys don't know how amazing you are. I think I've already told Macks and Gabs, but Janet, Kathy, Jennah....Mojo, wwbarb....all is going to be okay for everyone of us...Perhaps not immediately, although I'd love to be bewitched for just a few hours and wave magic wands or twitch my nose to grant wishes for my folks here so it wasn't so hard.

If I find that my new cd tracks work amazing feats, I'm more than happy to share, especially for special issues! Heaven's know's my father always had a saying mimicking Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof saying "Lord, I know we're the chosen people....but just once....couldn't you choose someone else", as they are walking down the road after the Russians evicted them from their homes and village...

Comment

Working...
                          X