Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

formerly How did I get in this position?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you to allison, jenneh, cheeks, rick. i am unable to sleep-not drinking related, but stress related.
    watching the latest Bush Debacle-Bob Woodward has a new book out. you have all been so kind. jenneh-thanks for letting me know how to solve the anonymity issue. of course-now i have to decide how much to say as my latest incarnation. allison-how sweet your message was-once i fell and cut my head open while trying to do laundry. humiliating. hope you're doing better. cheeks-glad i am not the only one to use real name. and it is scary-i doubt if there are too many people with my name-maybe none. fallen

I should be a detective

Hi fallen
    Glad to see you still here and that you didn't panic and disappear.
    I think that we're in the wrong spot, this is for long term abstainers, the ones we think so highly of. Lets make it our mission to be here among them in the not too distant future. It's two hours passed when I usually start drinking. I'm not going to touch it - day one nearly over!
    Good luck
    love
    Alison

Comment

I meant long term moderators
      stupid me

Comment

It's all good! Glad to see you ! And :welcome: If you read thru the different mssg boards... we have people in the "Moderater" boards who are abstaining from time to time.. and people on the "Abstinance" boards, that drink from time to time... So it's all good. WE ARE ALL WORKS IN PROGRESS!

I think the most important thing I've found is to be very determined, & diligent, and honest with yourself... Maybe set some goals for yourself, have some guidelines you feel you can follow... either day to day ... week to week, what ever works for you. Some of us do a monthly Moderation Plan. Just something to think about ... That's the beauty of this program, you can kind of "dial" it in & "tweak" it to fit your lifestyle, to a certain degree.

There's a lot of wonderful people here, & some incredible support. Glad you found us! :l Judie
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

What is ur sucess rate?

Comment

Just speaking for myself, I'd have to say, my success rate is about a B+!! Maybe even an A!! Since I've found MWO.... way back last Jan(about 10 months ago!!) I haven't had to call in to work, sick, drunk, or dead... once! Believe me with the track record I had... that's damn good!! I haven't even walked off of a job, or told anyone to F***n bite me! That's pretty good too!:H considering, I work with the public...

I guess when you're good... you're good... and well you know...

Comment

Comment

hey unregistered
                can you digest judie's post without choking
                probably not
                please be a civilized organism and accept this forum for what it is

merry xmas

Comment

Do I smell a mouse re "unregistered"?

Enlightened by MWO

Comment

:H Don't get choked up on my account.
                    I'll be willing to bet... we've all heard a LOT worse in many a bar...HUH?

Comment

Working...
                    X