one more time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one more time

I did it again. 2 bottles of wine last night and woke up to my son and husband not speaking to me. I know I said some mean things but don't remember what. I want to change so bad. They just look at me in disguist. I took my supplements this morning. Not sure if I should try the topa again. It did not seem to help before and made me lose alot of hair. I want today yto be over so the guilt is less.
    hangingon

one more time

Hi there hangingon, that guilt is a shocker isnt it?
    What supps do you have? I find Lglutamine and Kudzu to be very helpful with cravings, plus the all one helps keep me pretty balanced.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

one more time

Hi Starting,
      I got the starter kit so I do have kudzu and Lglut, do you open the capsule on the lglute? Someone told me t do that and sprinkle it under my tongue.

Comment

one more time

Yes you can do that hanging, if you do it when you get a craving it will ease it.
        But also make sure you take a dose regularly, I take 5000mg of powdered Lglut twice a day.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

one more time

I made it past day 2....

Comment

one more time

I posted congrats on another thread but will do so here as well.
            WAY TO GO!! It may not sound to some people like much but even two days is a big step.
            Stirly
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

one more time

Hey hangingon, How are things? Managing 2 days is great, baby steps remember!! I was in a very similar situation last Christmas with my drinking and I can really understand what you are going through. Be strong and you can get through this! Think about how great it is to wake up without a hangover. This is the first Christmas for me sober, everyday I am grateful to be sober. Take care,

Dora

Comment

Working...
              X