Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG....I starting feel

Hello Everyone...:h

I just can't sleep and I feeling sooooooo desperate because I might be suffering from lack of sleep and NO I am not drunk...just needy. I had such a great day today.

I just needed a friend and because I am sober at this time....oh gosh I just need a friend....I am sooooo scared but okay :upset:

In the new year, I will learn to have friends who says it''s okay that we don't drink but if you know San Diego....please it's the worse place to li:upset:
    AF Since May 2nd 2012

OMG....I starting feel

Deep breaths, PJ! You'll be OK. Reading your post reminded me of myself this time last year. The compulsion and desperation I felt back then. Just hang on and never give up giving up. It will come if you persist. Have you seen this thread? Maybe it will help?

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...ing-22609.html

Peace and strength to you!
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

OMG....I starting feel

PJ,
      I know how you feel right now!!!
      I still have not been asleep either!
      You do have a friend! (At last count over 10K right here on MWO) I think!!
      How is that for a start!
      You are NEVER alone. OK !!
      Just shout out or PM those you "know"!!

MUCH LOVE and PEACE !!!!

Bob

Comment

OMG....I starting feel

Sniff....snifff thank you...I am okay...my friend from Russia is leaving on her way back to Mexico, she is a such a great friend
        AF Since May 2nd 2012

Comment

OMG....I starting feel

Hi Planet,

Well you've got a friend here cos i'm in a silmilar place at the mo. Listen to some groovy tunes and think about tomorrow when it will be a little better and HANG ON . I will be and am rooting for you too.

Comment

OMG....I starting feel

yes! thats is my exact problem. I'm just now trying to stop using alcohol to sleep so i dont really have any advice, but best of luck to you

Comment

OMG....I starting feel

You will sleep, and it will be worth the struggle!

Take Care,

Bets
              x
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X